[H-Illidan]<Crippled Fight Club> 11/12M, TU&TH 6:30-9:30 PM PST LF RDPS

Crippled Fight Club is a two-night per week, casual raiding guild on US-Illidan. Currently 12/12H & 11/12M, Crippled Fight Club is lead by multiple Cutting Edge veterans dating back to Lich King and continuing on through multiple xpacs(Garrosh, Kil’jaeden, Argus, Jaina) and is currently recruiting exceptional players for progression.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously and gives the content the respect it deserves. Our goal, as with all mythic teams, is to be Cutting Edge every tier, but while always keeping the same spirit of camaraderie as you find playing sports. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun on a difficult progression boss. We require mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a positive contributor to the team. Since we only raid 6 hours a week, every minute is valuable to us, and should be treated that way. Our guild also has a large number of players who are highly active in mythic plus at all hours throughout the week, and enjoying keys is a defining characteristic of our raiders.

Raid Times: Tuesday &Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM CST (Server), invites start 30 mins before raid.

Recruitment Needs: Crippled Fight Club is always recruiting talented raiders for all roles. Players with good logs and similar progression are encouraged to apply. We are currently seeking the following roles/classes(current as of June 28/20).

Healers: Holy/disc priest

Tanks: None

Melee: None

Ranged: Any rdps with relevant experience

Our Expectations of You:

• Be online at 8:15 PM , and inside the instance ready to pull by 8:30 PM.
  • Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your character (including most recent theory crafting on talents, enchants, gear etc.).
  • Do the research on boss encounters and have a general idea of how each fight is going to play out.
  • Keep a good sense of humor, but know when to focus on the job at hand.
  • Do a weekly plus 15, have all useful essences at rank 3, and maintain appropriate current neck/cloak levels.
  • Grind Echoes for bis corruption if still needed.

Your Expectations of Us

• Officers come prepared to raid with specific strategies for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player during any given attempt
  • Officers come prepared with appropriate raid consumables to give to everyone
  • Officers are always open to suggestions (given it is brought up at an appropriate time)

Contact Info

If you are interested in applying, please check out Crippled Fight Club on Wowprogress and contact any of the people listed here. Feel free to add the BattleTags below or contact any officer rank in-game with any questions.

Recruiter: Decadent#1395 or Scrwy#1341
Discord: Silverdaddy#2853 or Screwytugboat#7414

Top of the morning

Still going

Back in business

Hmm running low on tp, better pick some up…oh wait

More mythic goodness.

Hope everyone is faring well in their jail cells…er, isolation habitats.

I can’t even tell it’s the weekend anymore

Another day, another round of dailies

Boredom sets in for real

Still alive

Up you go once again

I can’t even tell what’s the weekend and what isn’t anymore

Are we there yet

Hello CFC I haven’t been able to contact Noeffect, is there anyone that would be willing to chat to see if I would be an ok fit. currently 6/12 M Feral druid with ability to OS boomy. im a smart dps pumper and can send logs

Uglynaut dies tommorrow

I think its the weekend, hard to know nowadays

Good morning to all

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Pretty please with a cherry on top for a good ww monk