Cringiest things that happened while in MG

Morning all my Moon Guard people. I was just curious and thinking of the cringiest places that happened to you while on the server.

For me I was working on an alts trp right above the waterfall to the right outside stormwind with the house and everything. When I had two feral druids ask what I was doing there and why I was at their house. I let them know I am not there to interrupt their rp but just to work on mine and relax. After that they walked close to my character and then proceeded to yiff me. Needless to say I got out of dodge quick.

1 Like

Two druids in cat form, sitting on the cathedral roof… doing things. :roll_eyes: Druids be wildin’ I guess lol.

1 Like

yiffing is bad but hey I aint judging

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t a yip?

Lately, for me the cringe has been happening on WRA.

Moon Guard is my safe place. :rofl:

1 Like

this thread

2 Likes

This guy’s name.
On a brighter note, I have reserved
Brady4-9
So he has to buy them from me.

Jk.

Two druids, one Death Knight.

One time and One time and another time which happened yesterday’s of tomorrow. Yes? But what if you had the ability chance happening scary toboggan sled.

You look a goblin version of Amelia Earhart @Engineering

Tank Girl
:+1:

Unnamed Paladin and his Draenei GFs

2 Likes

A small group talking about their sex lives right behind where our guild was having a meeting.

Consent in key, folks.

Be careful about citing people’s names, my dude.

I’d say my more cringe moments on Moon Guard was by my hand, trying to stay friends with/ and defend an extremely toxic person who was bad both inside and out.

1 Like

Take this cringey low-tier bait to Tumblr, yo.

1 Like

I don’t believe it was restricted to just MG, but Roleplayers Lament.

Not the people who appeared in it. The people who ran it.

3 Likes