(Criminal) <The Fifth Pledge> [A-RP/PVP/PVE]

“War; the art of grand bloodletting, in numbers of cities it travels, in villages and towns it conquers. It is the difference between the boy who wails behind his mother’s arms, and the boy who strums upon a silver drum into the waking war; in the eyes of death both become his son. It is in the blindness of vengeance, that the idle see afar. It is in the tedious climb for recognition that the whispering voice bellows thrice in volume, that than he who preaches daily. It is in this battle for pride, faith and resource that you’ve enabled those beneath bloodied surface of grief to rise. We do not rise as one, but as the shadows which trail from the silhouette of the fallen. It is us who have forsaken your law, your expectations, and above all else, your hatreds. It is us that shall watch ire become your falling, and within your defeat we will build a new.”
-Olivia Daaé

The Fifth Pledge is a tight-knit guild which indulges deeply into the fantasy of the canon universe through the eyes of highly skilled and intriquiently masterminded individuals of the underground. The Fifth Pledge believes in the balance of kinship and professionalism in a working environment, seldom overlapping the two. A seemingly diverse melting pot of criminality, even the oddest of members seem contribute a piece to a grand, complex and rarely seen puzzle. The binding reagent of said ‘puzzle’ is not the expected slippery strain of paste, but rather an oath to uphold a series of pledges, all which enforce aspects of true kinship. To achieve the last pledge, the fifth pledge, is to earn what is known as the ultimate understanding of ‘freedom’, to become the equivalent of outlaw’s elite, to face trials and conquer where many before you have failed. It is the dance of loyalty and business which keeps The Fifth Pledge a hidden powerhouse of potential and influence, offer safety to their allies and death to their opposition.

Out-Of-Characterly, we strongly believe a guild environment should be a community maintained with creative-freedom, passion and consideration for members and those whom interact with us. Despite the relatively high standard for the quality in roleplay in which we strive, do not tolerate elitism, or the belittlement of other players/orders. We believe communication is the ultimate key in successful interaction and storyline development! Due to our categorization of RP/PvP (Heavy prioritize on RP), we enforce friendly policies all around, in hopes of keeping ourselves and those we interact with happy and stress-free! Should you choose not to join us, but still want to interact, we always consider storylines and typically don’t shy away from too many. Roleplaying isn’t about -our- benefit, or -yours-, but the -combined- benefit, and that’s what makes a healthy community!

OUR VISION
“The Fifth Pledge is offering employment, housing and kinship to individuals of unique talent and circumstance. If you are searching for a once in a lifetime opportunity and possess qualities such as: combat ability, intelligence and loyalty, we may have an opening for you. To inquire more please send a letter to Vault#894, Kun-Lai Summit, via postmaster.” -(IC) Recruitment Flyer.

What separates -us- from the others? Simple; -vision- . What cares we have for petty people who commit petty crimes? No, no… We’re looking for not a painter, but an artist! Our passion for our acts are fueled by a vision, nothing of unrealistic power, or the death of all foes, but rather something almost sentimental, yet extremely powerful in its own light.

Our vision began as little more than an ideal; a desire of lifestyle, comfort and on rare occasion luxury. We fought our own revolution of ‘lawful’ demons and their light-plated minions, fighting for a freedom that can never be won, but an enslavement which can be spared. That idea has not changed, but greatly adapted into something of grander; an empire… an empire.

CONTACT/LINKS
Wish to join? Have inquires? Want to begin a storyline? Contact Us Today !

• [Discord Contact]: BasicGlitch#2997 | MrClockWerk#9201 | rachael#6969
• [In-Game Contact]: Daaé (Alt+130)
• [Guild Information]: tinyurl. com/fifthpledge (Remove Space)
• [Guild Rules]: tinyurl. com/tfprules (Remove Space)

MEMBERSHIP

The Fifth Pledge is recruiting talented writers who wish to embark their character/s through intense storylines centered around the ideal of quality criminal roleplay! We uphold the standard that criminal roleplay should not only be immersive and entertaining, but realistic to the universe’s canon, as well as realistic to the characters within the universe. The Fifth Pledge does just this through immersing our members in relevant storylines, meaningful sidestories, and mixing current content with our roleplay to enhance our experiences. Our mission is to provide content to writers such as yourself and in return you water the creative seed which is the story of The Fifth Pledge. Add your character, share your story, build our next chapter with us! Who knew words could cause an eerie chill, a suspenseful shudder or the sudden flutter of your pulse in excitement? We did.

What We’re Looking For

• Creative Writers. Writers who not only have a creative imagination, but wish to delve into lore-abiding writings of criminal nature. We look for writers who have a firm comprehension of grammar and spelling and are able to separate OOC/IC during interactions.

• Social/Friendly People. We search for people who are friendly and social! While it’s not a requirement to be active within our discord community, it is recommended to interact once in a while!

• 18+ Members While we’re not a guild which handles erotic storylines, we allow such themes to come up during interactions. We have rules on what is and isn’t allowed, but due to the amount that is, no minors are permitted to join the guild.

• Communication. We cannot stress this ENOUGH, we LOVE members who communicate with us. If you dislike something, tell us! We’re very key on communication and stress it constantly.

• Activity. We do not hold members to an activity requirement, however in order to enjoy the ranking system/storyline of the order and our current storylines, we very much as that members at least attempt to be active, or at least attend events which are usually several times a week.

What We Offer

• Friendly Experience. We enforce a strict zero drama tolerance policy to maintain a friendly atmosphere to provide the best experience for our roleplayers!

• RP Variety. We offer RP/PVP , Cross-Faction and Interguild roleplay! We truly believe in using the very MOST the game offers to improve our roleplaying experience!

• Active Community. From several weekly events to an active discord community, we attempt to stay ACTIVE! We love interacting with not only our own members, but our allied guilds as well!

• Lore-Abiding Roleplay. We believe in honouring canon for World of Warcraft! We attempt to stay and remain as lore-abiding as possible through our gaming journey!

What We Don’t Accept

• Drama/Bullying If you’re caught, you’re out. There’s no second chances. We do NOT tolerance malice or any sort of mean behavior done intentionally! We do NOT care about excuses. IGNORE if you don’t wish to interact with someone.

• Godmodding/Metagaming. Once more, if you’re caught, you’re more than likely out. We do NOT tolerate any poor behavior towards fellow members or the community. Every writer is be treated with respect.

• Forced Roleplay. We do not allow forced violent or sexual themes. Ask prior to severely harming another character physically/mentally. Should someone attempt this to you without communication or storyline progression, you have every right to ignore.

6 Likes

I’ve been in the Fifth Pledge since around May of this year even through a server transfer they made from WrA. They’re one of the highest caliber RP criminal guilds I’ve ever had the pleasure of RPing with. I feel like an actual member with a voice when interacting with them. The storylines involved with progressing in the guild are well thought out and engaging. They allow for good character development.

If you’re looking for a guild focused on realistic criminal roleplay then I’d highly recommend reaching out to one of the officers or interacting with us in the city. We’re typically over in Old Town, usually at the Pig & Whistle!

4 Likes

I joined the Fifth Pledge two months ago in October, and it’s been one of the best, if not the best RP experience I’ve had since I began RPing.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention! We raid Tuesday’s and Thursdays at 8PM Server Time! (Normal/Heroic)

1 Like

I have been with these guys for a long time and I couldn’t see myself anywhere else. I look forward to many more people joining us in the weeks to come. We have a good blend of RP and content that means there is always something going on.

1 Like

In a time where most people feel that World of Warcraft has nothing to do and question why they logged in. I always find myself logging in everyday as I always feel like I have something to do with this group as they seem to be either RPing or doing content.

1 Like