<Criminal> LFM | CE | 2 NIGHT RAIDING

Raid Times:
Tues and Sun 8:00pm - 11pm CST

We are a mythic progression guild with aspirations of top 200 US, if not better.

Current class needs:
Will consider any exceptional players.

About us:
is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We’re a mix of full-time workers and college students in their mid-20s to 30s who love to push our characters to their limits. We seek to bolster our roster so we can push hard when shadowlands hits. Many classes and specs will change, meaning what is strong now may be weak down the line. To prepare for this, we are looking to diversify the classes in our roster, and also to recruit raiders who like to reroll to strong early expansion classes with a mandatory one alt requirement. As such, we are more interested in you as a player than in you as a class. We are willing to trial players who have limited experience in mythic Nyalotha provided they have decent logs that show that they know what they’re doing.

Loot:
Loot that is able to be passed is distributed via a loot council system. If it is an upgrade for you it is yours but we want to gear out the raid as well as possible to help with progression. Raiders are prioritized over trials.

Expectations:
Maintain good attendance, and let the raid leader know ahead of time if you can’t make it. Failing to do so may result in failing your trial.
You are expected to know all of the mechanics for all of the bosses we are currently working on. Feel free to ask an officer what bosses we’re doing on any particular night!

Outside of raid, you should be researching how to optimize your play during raid. This means analyzing logs of people playing the same class as you who are outperforming you, and striving to improve your quality of play until you are literally the best player in the world at your class.
Communicate on voice comms effectively.
Come to raid prepared with flasks, pots, food, and runes.

If you have any questions about our team please feel free to contact on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec or shoot a whisper to anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraftlogs, and if requested we can provide VOD’s of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

Dots - Eternity#11727
Zoca - Jetpack#11763

Not showing any logs for Criminal on mal’ganis. Can you post a link?

2 Likes

We currently do not have a full roster to show up on wowprog but you can check our individual progress or browse the roster on raiderio

1 Like

We do run keys alot :smiley:

Always one shot bosses.

Welcome to the one shot group!

Giving this a bump up.

giving this a bump by expressing that we are now 5/12M!

Hey Kojori, very interested in becoming a trial. It has been a long time since I have raided but I take instruction well. My hunter is 469 in AoE, 467 in single target, 15 cape. 4 rank 3 severe, 2 rank 2 severe, waiting for expedient 3 to come back around. Let me know if you wanna chat.

i messaged you our discord in game! feel free to hop in and fill out an application and either myself or one of the other officers will reach out to you! look forward to hearing from you!