Crickets from blizzard on the queues

I remember when Blizzard used to punctual and forthright with their player communication. [/S]

Exactly. Every problem can be solved. It just costs money.

As for PR… They have an army of pro-blizzard white knights begging for “Atta boys” from the company.

Guys, the queue is as good as the game you are paying for. You heard it here first. The Access is all you pay for, not the content itself.

How should they fix it?

Ah I see, so this is just a thinly veiled RDF thread? They should ruin the entire game with RDF because some chose not to heed the warnings?

At that point, just get rid of all servers since they don’t matter.

1 Like

I’ll play with you. So you’re saying that if I buy a ticket to a fictional event that accommodates 5000 people, but the company oversells the event and sells 30,000 tickets… it’s my fault for not getting in?

Try harder. Nobody is buying this.

3 Likes

It is fine actually that my flight was oversold and I didn’t get to fly home today. I was only paying for access to a plane. Not a guarantee I was going to be able to use it.

This is the best temp solution. Offer free transfers off and you have 9 months to redeem a transfer back if you would like. Or just do away with paid transfers

This is typical nonsense from a blizzard simp. You don’t have access if you can’t log in. That’s like paying for netflix for movies and not being able to get past the log in screen.

3 Likes

I’d support this, i’d even give a year for those people. But you know people will just stay and be stubborn, even if this was implemented.

Sure, you can browse the titles, but you can’t actually “watch” them. That is fine. That is what you pay for.

Well, that’s a apples to dogs comparison if I’ve ever seen one. I know your schtick is… to be Dumbcake, but let’s try to think for more than a second here please.

The more appropriate comparison is going to Disney world and being met with a line for your favorite ride. There are other rides to go on that have shorter/no lines, but if you refuse to go on those, that’s no you. That’s not on anyone else.

You should learn what the word access means. You have access to the servers, you just have to wait in a line. Not having access would mean you couldn’t get into the servers at all.

They built fast pass literally to fix this.

Blizzard has done nothing to combat queues.

Why are people defending this company? Blizz could have locked megaservers months ago. Instead they kept letting players transfer there. Why? :moneybag:

This situation exists because of Blizzard’s greed.

1 Like

lotta bootlicking going on in the forums…

1 Like

Low-hanging fruit to troll with

And if they have a 8 hour line for a ride and other have none the company addresses the problem by building another ride of the same quality, not by saying “hey we know you love the coaster but you can go right on the single person teacups and not go on the ride you actually wanted”

You have 20k+ people with multiple accounts logged in and however many using remote desktop. That is the problem.

1 Like

Petty veiled insults. How… You.
Personally, I’m tired of Pwning you in every thread. I’ll let you play with the forum noobs so you can feel self important.

There’s people who haven’t put Bloomer on ignore yet? :wink:

3 Likes

I would readily transfer if Blizzard implemented a system to transfer back (for free) in 2 months. They’re not going to do that though.