Crickets from blizzard on the queues

Nope its a Blizzard mess. If you weren’t on Bene or Feralina you wouldnt know that your wrong even though i spelled it out for you. But I’m sure its nice and warm under that rock you’re living under. There should be no line to skip becuase they flooded those 2 servers with thousands of players with 0 management. Just admit you have no idea what’s going on we’ll all be ok with it.

1 Like

Didn’t Blizzard state something to the effect that the fix would go against the precious pillars of classic that they want to maintain.

Just curious, OP, what server are you on? I am on Mankrik and just hopped right in.

I too play on mankrik, and it’s just fine. plenty of people, no queue.

2 Likes

Don’t forget their Union breaks.

Would they have to rewrite all the code?

And of course lunch at noon

They have been called out that the servers are not at the current limits of technology.

Yeah, Blizzard is definitely guilty of putting player freedom first to the point where some servers died and other bloated to grotesque levels of population density. I feel that they had good intentions in wanting to let people go where they wanted to be, but at the end of the day, there will always be some discomfort, and I think it would be better for that discomfort to come from strict rules on population distribution rather than coming from the fact that there are so few realms with healthy populations/faction balance.

That being said, we’ve known this for years now, and every whiner on these forums has had more than enough warning of what was to come, especially during pre-patch and launch. I have 0 sympathy for people who knew it was coming, and still decided to stubbornly sit on realms that would be packed far beyond their capacity.

How many people are on the WoW team?

And the cube crawls towards the Body Type 2 coworkers.

Absolutely not

Nope. You CHOSE that realm despite the warnings. And you CHOOSE to remain there. That’s not everyone else’s fault, it’s on you.

WoW team != WoW classic team

They didnt warn. They reacted after it happened.

That’s not entirely true, but that’s neither here nor there.

How many people are on the team you’re referring to?

I don’t know. But they’re either incompetent or there ain’t many.

The warning back in TBC that were not there? The warnings that were not that in Classic where I started? or the warning xfering onto a server that was not full with no warning? which time are you asking me about?

They knew this was going to happen. They just don’t care.

Big difference.

2 Likes

It sure feels that way.

The people I really feel bad for are the suckers that X-ferred to Sulfuras

Which now has a lengthy queue as well.