Crashed and the stuck on logging into game server then disconects

can link that post here please ?

Here’s the main one, Nik.

The SFAs that moderate that forum seem to have gone home for the night, though. So if you’re wanting a blue reply, you’re probably not gonna get one.

1 Like

Having the same issue, with Xfinity as well. It’s definitely on the ISP side, have been looking through a few things. Using a VPN / hotspot / etc. will work, as it’s going to bypass the problem area.

I am having problems with this as well, I was fishing at the oasis and suddenly was disconnected. I can get to the character select screen but I can not connect to WRA server at all it stops mid load and says the Server is not available but I can log in to MoonGuard just fine. It seems to be a problem as others in my area have reported it too and I am using Xfinitie. The rest of my internet is working absolutely fine and B net wont connect either. Some of the others in my guild on MG are also having similar trouble. I can’t seem to find any information on it other than the reports that were on the down detector sites i look at because the wow servers say its fine when its obviously not.

I tried downloading one of the free VPN’S I used Windscribe and turned it on sure enough im in! …so does this mean wow sucks or is it Xfinity?

Im not sure but some people have also reported it on Xfinity side but also Comcast

Comcast = Xfinity

I’m chatting with them currently. Don’t know if I’m going to get a real answer, but at least there seems to be the possibility. If I get an update, I’ll post it.

Im also on Comcast and just got off the phone with them they clam its on Blizzards end and they cant do anything about it :expressionless:

okay thank you for that info!

oh great this bs again -_- I am not sure which end its on but given how the maps are showing… but its really odd that I can get on Moon Guard but not Malliwixx on WRA… I guess I have not yet tried my other chars yet and can give it a shot. If that fails ill see if a hard restart will work.

Oh for sure they are both going to point the fingers at each other but im wonder how it gets fixed if neither will admit its a problem?

Lol, they’re good at doing that. The rep I just spoke with said that there’s an upgrade taking place currently that’s affecting that ibone, and should be complete within 3-4 hours.

1 Like

Great an upgrade that only messes with Blizzard lol Just our luck :roll_eyes: lol

1 Like

I’m using the free Windscribe vpn that someone suggested and was able to get back on just fine. Seems like a good temporary solution if you want to play tonight.

2 Likes

Yup fighting ghuun in LFR everything freezes up i get kicked battle net won’t connect and the forums are loading weird.

Bah

Yepp come Join the We pay for Comcast and they are off line as much as they are on and we are really getting tired of the sh*t they do but have no other choice train we have T-Shirts :grin: but really tho this kinda crap is getting old lol

EYEP I got 6 of em * points to stack of shirts*

Same problem here, put the 14 key in and disconnected. Had to use a VPN to get in, couldnt even log into forums to post with the vpn.

Yeah, got on a free TunnelBear VPN and it connected, also the loot lag that had been plaguing me and others disappeared. Thanks Xfinity!

just tried again appears to be back up and running