Crappy guild Alliance side Classic

Hi, I got a warning for anyone playing Benediction Alliance side. The guild Ice has more than a few ignorant racists. They literally had someone join today called lilblackie who kept saying stuff like “I hate N****” and Sup “N****”

They recruit anyone who is guildless and welcome the unsuspecting recruits with a “Trump 2020” message before going on political tirades about the current election cycle. REAL FUN STUFF. I can handle that, but I can’t abide by the racism/ antisemitism BS.

Hopefully someone from Blizz can actually help with this, I just figured I’d let folks know here because I can’t seem to report anyone in game or get a hold of any GM.

I have a FEW screenshots that I could share, but It seems images and links don’t really work on this forum for whatever reason.

I suggest you contact the forum manager here and escalate the issue to higher Bliz guys. This should be taken care of.

Oomkin you were in the guild for over a week acting pretty hectic in the chat. There is a reason you were kicked.

ignorant racists vs pretty Hectic, we need more to go on here people.

I wasn’t kicked, I quit when people started saying “White Power” and dropping hard ERs in chat. I’m fine with “free speech” guilds but saying crap like that was the point I was done with the guild, I stayed in for as long as I did because I’m actually interested in seeing if those people had any substance, rather than assuming they’re terrible from the get.

Mind you, I don’t think everyone was terrible in said guild, but I saw too much stereotypical hateful, ignorant stuff to stay any longer.

Oomkin, if I recall correctly you were lobbed from the guild by one of my officers. We have strict rules enforced to ensure every player is treated with respect and dignity. Racism and harassment is not tolerated.
Thank you for understanding.

I was advertising an item in trade and some random tool from their guild whispered me out of nowhere with something like he likes to take big dumps except in more crude terms. Okaaaaay o_O

Racists on the alliance? I’ll gank em :smiley: