Crafting queue is stopping again on Death Knights

So that, since patch 8.1 my crafts suddenly stop doing themselves. For example, I queue 100 crafts of Ghost Iron Ore and suddenly it just stops when 5 crafts are done. I’ve noticed that this happens when I’m using the Scrap-O-Matic, it’s scrapping my items and suddenly stops half way through. Why is this happening? A friend says that it’s happening to him too without reason. I’ve tried crafting stuff without addons activated and it’s the same.

This happened on Patch 8.0 too, but I opened a thread here and it was hotfixed the same day magically. Can they do the same this time? lul

I am having the same issue. Cant craft multiple copies without it resetting causing my toon to stop crafting. I then hit the create all button and it starts and runs for a bit then stops again. I have also tried to enter exact number I want but this resets as well. I have disabled all addons and this doesnt help either. Really makes crafting or smelting multiple patterns/ores a pain.
This needs a quick fix.

I found a solution to this bug. It was happening when i had “Decomposing Aura” PVP Talent selected, changing the talent made the problem stop.

5 Likes

I also had this issue recently, and it was likewise resolved by turning off “Heartstop Aura” pvp talent

still happening with Heartstop aura talented.

2 years later…