Crafting order issue

So when I go to the crafting order table to complete public orders, it shows that I have 2 I am able to do. When I complete 1 order I go down to 0 available. I’m assuming that isn’t supposed to happen and wanted to know if anyone else is or has had this issue?

2 Likes

Yep I also have this problem

This has happened to me at least twice. Also public orders are not counting toward quest completion.

I did 1 public work order and it reset my “4” remaining to 0 remaining.

1 Like

Yea it still isn’t working right. The 4 I had yesterday after doing 1 Public Order reset to 0. I wonder when they are going to fix this issue or if it’s just going to stay a problem. I wish they just left it alone and didn’t drop the amount you could do in a day cuz now its all messed up =/

Having this problem as well. I had 2 orders available, filled one, now I’m at 0. I only got 100g from that one. If I had known it would have reset me to 0, I wouldn’t have filled it.

yes I have the same problem for the last 10 days

Mine regenerated from 0 to 2 to 4, when it probably should have been going one at a time, and when I did a work order, it went down from 4 to 2. So either it’s a display error, and should have shown me at 3, or it’s actually using 2 charges. Either way, it needs fixed so we can accurately know what to expect.