Crafting Order amount bugged?

So I know the Public order amount changed down to 4, and I used all 4 a few days ago. However, as far as I’m aware, I have not used any public order on this character for my Blacksmithing in at least 24 hours, if not more. And when I went to the blacksmithing crafting order earlier today it said I had 4. However after completing one order it went down to only showing me 1 available, with 14 hours until more are available.

Is there any way to look into this and tell me if this is a bug or?

EDIT: Crafting Orders Remaining - #3 by Avalae-stormrage

Here too: 1 Work order every 20 hours? Thought it was 4 every 24?

Looks like others are having the same issue. This is making it very difficult to level proffs since it’s almost impossible to get a personal work order since my realm is heavy pop and why would someone go through me versus the guy who has 43% inspiration and does it free so my only hope is public work orders and hoping I can click start order fast enough

1 Like

I am having this same issue. My orders remaining shows “2” however I make something and it goes to “0”

1 Like

yeah like I could be mistaken on the amount of orders and when I fulfilled them, but I am almost 100% positive that I haven’t done any orders at least in the past day, if not the past 2 days, and yet I went straight from what should have been 3 orders remaining down to 1

EDIT: I’m at 81 skill right now. IIRC I was at 65, did 4 public orders a few days ago which brought me to 68/71/74/77, then I did one public order today to bring me up to 80 and one personal order brought me to 81.

This is happening to me as well

My orders just refreshed for the day (after doing the 1 it said I had which brought me to 0) and I only have 1 available again (with 21h until I get more). So definitely not getting 4 a day.

Even back when we had 20 cap it didn’t refresh the full amount when it refreshed and often wouldn’t refresh at the time it said it would. Was never sure if it was a bug or just not a clearly explained mechanic.

This just happened to me also. Thought I was crazy for a second but I filled one order and went from 2 to 0. It also lagged a bit when I hit create before complete order came up and I guess counted it twice maybe :man_shrugging:

Yup I always had issues with the 20 orders being wonky too. I am curious as to what causes it since it seems like a fairly big issue but idk

Yeah, it was definitely weird when it was 20 max too. It just wasn’t much of a concern then because very few people were using up their entire capacity even with the weirdness.

So from what it looks like (because I remember this happening at 20 orders as well) - you don’t actually get 4 orders a day, you get 1 per day. 4 is just the cap. And back when it was 20 you got 5 a day, 20 being the cap.

However the UI will sometimes show you at max orders (or more than you “should” have), and I did the math in my head and it makes sense if this is the case.

On Tuesday I actually had 4 orders, and I did indeed use all of them, so was at 0. With getting 1 a day I would have been at 2 (on Thursday) but it showed me at 4. So I then crafted something which dropped me to 1, which if I was actually supposed to be at 2 that makes sense.

So I’m guessing that the orders you have available is just refreshing the max amount / a higher amount than what “should be” happening, and crafting something resets the number to what “should actually” be there.

I say all that in quotes because as far as I’m aware, we’re supposed to get 4 orders a day. If it’s intended to actually only be 1, that’s beyond asinine.

This is happening to me too, the number is already little and you spend two completing an order is sad