Covenant Transmog question

Alright so I just resubbed to collect all the covenant mogs now that they allow swapping of covenants freely.

I am renown 80 with NF and I swapped to venthyr and used the 500g 40 renown token thing and did the campaign quests till the campaign transmog set was unlocked. I then swapped back to night fae but the transmog does not show up in my transmog tab.

How exactly does the transmog unlock work and what are the restrictions ?

I could see my night fae transmogs when I was venthyr but swapping back to NF does not show my Venthyr set that I unlocked. Im pretty sure Im missing something and would like some clarification.

Once you’ve reached renown 80 in any given covenant, all of that covenant’s cosmetics are unlocked account-wide, but you do need to reach 80 once on each covenant for this to happen. (you don’t need to worry about armor classes, just one toon of any type must hit 80 in each covenant)

1 Like

Thanks for the info. You mentioned armor class doesnt matter. But if im 80 now on my druid it wont unlock the plate transmog for my paladin right?

I know the generic non-armor specific sets unlock account wide but I assume the armor-type specific ones still have restrictions for unlock

You still have to unlock the plate sets on a plate character, but as long as you have earned renown 80 on a character of that covenant, plate characters wouldn’t have to stay in that covenant to use it.

2 Likes