Covenant Legendary

With covenant specific legendaries coming in 9.1, I was just curious as to what you all think would be some cool legendary effects. Or whatever other changes you guys would like (but keep it realistic).

For necrolord, I think making Death Chakram a 3 charge ability, each time it strikes a new enemy the CD is reduced by 1 sec would be cool. While it would certainly still lack the burst aoe that kyrian and night fae has, it would have very strong sustained aoe.

For venthyr, adding a piercing effect would be cool and make it at least usable in m+. If it doesn’t pierce any targets, you automatically are granted a charge of Kill Shot.

I can’t think of anything cool for NF or Kyrian.

What do yall got?

Venthyr: Hungering Pierce- Can pierce enemies with your Trick Shots (for MM) /in a 5 yd radius. If it does not pierce, you are granted a charge of Kill Shot.

Necrolord: Spare Chakrams- Adds two charges to Death Chakram, and every time it strikes a new target, the CD is reduced by one second.

NF: Wild Thorns- Wild Spirits also snares and deals (40% of attack power) damage per second to enemies with Wild Mark.

Kyrian: Expose Impurity- Enemies within Resonating Arrow take 10% increased critical damage and increase you/your pet’s haste when attacking them.

Venthyrs Flayed Shot legendary. Unnamed.

Your Flayed shot Kill Shot proc chance is now increased to 40% and now automatically critically strike. When you cast flayed shot your target is automatically struck with 3 barbed shots.