Covenant choice locked for content?

Good Evening fellow Shaman,

So my question is if I want to do resto (main) ele offspec and my main content will be Myth + do i have to be kyrian or is necro lord ok as well? I kind of just want to be the best I can be and not gimp myself.

From my point of view I’ve seen nice combo with Kyrian, Night fea and Venthyr depending of how you decide to play around.

Kyrian + Chain will give good Chain heal for the cost of Chain Lightning. And also proc Kyrian totem very well.
Doesnt really feel good on both off spec, except for Ele if you like to be off supp cause the free Chain heal can smooth M+ depending on your healer give him opportunity to dps more

Night fea with Not really sure. Maybe Jonas or The ripdide ones. Cause the point of this build would be to not heal to much via totem so the raid tier proc will always reduce Healing tides totems. So you can have it quite often. Maybe even chain woull work.
This would be better with enhance as off spec

With Venthyr same case here but now Flame shock also apply 1sec reduc on Venthyr ablity on each crit. So you can have lots of riptides at once. Dont know if the 5 chain riptides procs another one from the leggo tough. Venthyr will be the best for Ele shammy if you want as Off spec

These are the options I saw iff you see any other thats cool. feel free to share them too

You will be fine going necro. Kyrian is only best because you can do a lot more damage but that doesn’t really matter until +20.

Necro is also better for ele than kyrian