Cov legos lolXD

i really hope they plan on giving us some fresh changes to some of the cov legos or its gonna be overly static and obvious for shamans

rsham keys - ok cool i can run kyrian lego with earthquake ele lego
enh raiding - back to being enslaved into dog bones again, kyrian lego yeah can be useful but same as just being an rsham in a key with it and lol venthyr lego yeah lemme spec fire nova
ele - same deal but no significant changes just still gutted

4 Likes

I’d wager for enhance the night fae leggo is gonna be better than kyrian leggo. 9 second reduction to Feral Spirit each damage pulse plus the effect of wolf bones is gonna be insane.

2 Likes

I’d say for raiding when you have to play Dog Bones, 100% yep. I think Kyrian lego will still be useful with Doom Winds for M+ though. But man, the Venthyr one still disappoints me so hard when it was such a fun thing to play as Enhance at launch.

Yeah the Venthyr one disappoints me too. Chain Harvest was so fun to use and the Venthyr really grew on me.

Shame that Blizz couldn’t make Covenants cosmetic only :confused:

Chain Harvest had its downsides though tbh. The crit CDR reduction felt so gimpy and also the overhealing at times felt so depressing. At least with Fae Tranfusion you could hold it for better times. It definitely was great to use in high keys though for Pridefuls to help top off the group from the hard ticks near the end. Also didn’t scale with Mastery at all because Shadow damage :x

But man… being able to just do those big hits that changed the pace of a fight :drooling_face:

Hot stinky garbage for pvp. maybe you’ll see some really funny gimmicky one shot builds with kyrian + equilibrium? Be cool for highlight reels getting like 90k+ single crits but you’ll lose 9/10 matches you don’t 1shot

Necrolord Leggo is awful
Thinking this is first community council fix Blizz listens to. They doing that thing where the release broken feature to intentionally fix later on to show they care

Fingers crossed that there is some significant tuning for legendaries and/or new covenant legendaries to give options. Most important part of the gameplay for me is having options that are balanced. I don’t want to feel like I need to use a specific legendary to be competitive, and we just got easy covenant swapping available to us. I don’t want to feel soft-locked into playing one covenant again in 9.2 because one of the legendaries I use has to be from a covenant. Dreams of using Deeply Rooted Elements and/or Legacy of the Frost Witch remain dead unless something changes.

1 Like

Night fae ele will become even more disgusting in keys. Seeds + great sundering for Fort keys will produce the most mental aoe ever.

Seeds + skybreakers will also be interesting to see. Maybe won’t be worth but I will be curious to see. Might be able to get storm ele to 1 minute which would be filthy. Of course you’d have to spread flame shock which obviously you don’t usually want to do so kinda weird there.

Venthyr flame shock spread could be interesting to see what happens with sky breakers as well. Probably won’t be good enough though.

Hopefully they tune up some of our other cov leggos though

1 Like

People please stop writing about cross fingers and stuff like that. There would be no change for legendaries or whatever. If we wanna change something we need constructive criticism. Tell us why it is bad and what kind of testing you did to prove your point. Just crying that this and that everyone will ignore it. But I agree with you brothers the covenant legendaries we have are complete garbage. The only strong combo which I see for elem on arena would nf + skybreaker and again why it gives crit? It would only benefit my nature spells and frost which I use when lava is on CD. Ez to kick ,~1.20 min CD, channeling. Pros might be a lot of dmg and that’s it

I’m thinking the venth Elemental Conduit could be a good combo with skybreakers actually. Swapped just for fun from necro and I do miss the extra flameshock spreading with primordial wave + cd reset conduit. I’m a silly dude, tried pulling a fire ele skybreaker build in m+, and being able to instantly put out 5 shocks would be pretty baller.

Venthyr 5 spread + skybreakers will reduce storm ele by ~34 seconds and fire ele by ~68 seconds if targets live for the entire duration of flame shock.

Prob could get 100% uptime on fire ele as long as you’re spreading additional flame shocks. Unfort that fire ele is so bad in keys

So I did some plays and I am switching to nf elem. Earth harmony + covenant legendary. Master of elements will also buff my covenant ability like the devs said the people should die. So I do not see any stronger combo then eqelibrium + master of elements and then transfusion. We get 15% all dmg buff + 20% nature dmg buff and covenant legendary +6% crit each tick. Tell me stronger

Vesper totem is stronger.

When I don’t heal keys, which is about 50/50 these days, I’ve been running a Flame Ele/Sky Breakers build.

It does pretty good and ain’t as fickle for pugging.

Id recommend switching to storm ele/seeds leggo and watch your overall damage double (maybe triple)

It just depends on the dungeon and more importantly, if I’m w one of my reg tanks or a pug tank.

But yeah, Storm obvs has it’s place too.

Edit: forgot to mention this is when I’m NL Covenent.

Seeds storm ele decimates any fire ele build even in theatre with a pug tank. It’s better on aoe and on single target

Heck yeah, if you like it go for it. I’ve just been mainly sticking with Necro for now though. Because lazy.

I do fine.

Oh ya I saw NL as NF, gotcha.