Couple of Friends LF Raiding Community for End of BFA and Through Shadowlands!

Hi all. A friend and I are currently looking for a community of raiders to do some raiding and Mythic+ with for the remainder of BFA. Our current guild isn’t quite panning out due to dwindling numbers, and we just want an active group of fun players to keep on keepin’ on with.

• I am currently a 472 BM Hunter. 12/12 H. He will either play his 468 H Pally or Lock which he is gearing up (somewhere around 455 as of this writing). He is 11/12 H.

• Extensive raiding history dating back to BC. Every AoTC from Siege of Orgrimmar to first tier of BFA. Stopped Mythic raiding in WoD and became a bit more casual/heroic and M+ oriented.

• Willing to learn, can take constructive criticism, and love getting to know guildies and doing things in game with them beyond just showing up for raid night.

• Casual mindset, but know when to buckle down and get serious (this is also my Tinder profile tagline).

• Looking for Heroic Raiding and a little bit of Mythic. Nothing too hardcore.

• Mostly looking for a fun community of people to play with and hang around with on Discord.

I am willing to transfer to the server that the guild is on. I would also greatly prefer weeknight raids - specifically Tuesdays and Thursdays, but can be flexible. Early mornings on weekends are good, too.

Please feel free to hit me up in game or add me on Battle.net at Mythox#11745 or Discord at Mythox#6219. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there Urshilaku,

My guild is always looking for new players to join us. We are a 5/12 Mythic Progression guild focused on have a good time with friends on a short 6 hour raid schedule.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST on the Thrall Horde server.

If you are interested in a trial with us for the remainder of BFA going into Shadowlands please apply and we will get in touch with you :slight_smile:

[4/10H <Wasted Potential> LF Ranged DPS]

Thank you and good luck on your search!