Couple newbie dungeon questions

1. The adds in king rest that cause fear. Not sure what your supposed to do on these?

2. On Mogul Razdunk the big floor aoe bombing. Is that random how it will spawn? Or some way to know to be on the right side of it

A lot of things. Purge them, slow them, snare them, knock them back, stun them. There are a million ways to handle these. For YOU as a DH you can aoe stun and purge every 10 sec. A priest for mass dispel is ideal but shamans can purge with no cd as well.

If you turn your camera to the side youll be able to see where theyre going to hit so you know automatically where not to stand.

You are a blood elf, you can use your racial to kill all of them. If you miss some you can single target purge or have a warrior run in with berserker rage.

There are two flying guys on the sides of the boss arena. They will fly to a spot, face a direction, and fire bombs in that direction.

Run to the door you came thru and tank him there.
That way all you have to worry about is his cone damage.

Wait can you really do this without resetting him? I’ve done a bunch of higher ML keys and never did this haha I just relied on my tanks to move him when the mechs come out to the safe spots

You’re a belf! Mass purge them!

There’s two flying dudes that move around the arena and will signify where the bombs will land.

Divide the arena up into a 2x3 rectangle. The position of the flying dudes will signify which areas lengthwise and widthwise will be bombed.

But yes, you can move the boss to the entrance of the boss room and be mostly safe, but be careful, don’t be too close when you kill him. We’ve had him hop out of his robot thing right out of the arena and reset immediately. It was painful.