Couple looking for guild

Sup Aus,

I am the Gm of Broxigars Shieldwall a small heroic raiding guild on Stormrage with a few other husband/wife duos, I would love to chat with you and see if we might be a good fit for you and your wife. IF your still looking for a home hit me up on btag
Flowdin#1946

Hey Aus, if you are still searching hit me up adema#1487. We are on stormrage alliance and will raid fri/sat 10-12est. looking for some extra ranged dps and heals. we have groups that will be running for ksm every season as well.

The Raven Alliance is currently recruiting.
We are a laid back guild of people who just want to enjoy the game challenge ourselves and promote a good atmosphere that is free from drama.

Our raid times are fri/sat 10pm-12am EST
We farm, craft, dungeon/raid and pvp.

Training Dummy is in need of any spec evoker and some dps fill.

Mondays 7-9:30 EST. Goal is clear normal, then clear Heroic for AOTC. We will do M+ and PvP on the side.

Discord: Toystore

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good core main tank, ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core!!!

Raid times:
Tuesday Wednesday Friday 730-10 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405

Heya Aus (and Wife),

Guild: Functional on Area-52l/US
Team: Continuum
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Progression: AOTCs for the last decade plus multiple seasons with easier mythic raid bosses

Continuum is an AOTC/Easier-mythics focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dyson_whirledpeaz

Hi Aus!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Hello! I didn’t see if you were still looking but I wanted to throw our hat in the ring!

My husband and I are recruiting additional players to our AoTC/Mythic Prog guild. I would absolutely love to have another wife in the guild so we can hang out.
We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11 PM EST.
We are aiming for CE but because of our 2 day schedule, we know that might not be possible.

I could keep the wall of text going for the next twenty minutes but honestly nothing shows off a group dynamic in text form. I’d be more than happy to sit down for a chat any time you guys want!
Please feel free to add me on discord, my username is just “svetty” (all lowercase)

Hope to talk soon!
Enjoy TWW and make sure you take the time to get the cool cat mounts :wink:

Hey Aus,

If you are still looking for a guild, Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. In the beginning we will offer optional raids on Sat for more chance at loot. We are looking for dps to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks or Nix@ Gimmicks#1671

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info Kingdave101#11936 battle net tag

Discord name vrnexus or queenxjazzy