Couple LF Raiding Guild [A] Stormrage

Hi!

I main heals (going for rsham this time), & my bf mains lock (he can play all three specs). He does mythic raiding (2 CEs in BFA); I tend to do heroic and am a little newer to WoW. I started in BFA. We’re both looking for a heroic-tier, chill guild to start Shadowlands with that actively does content and has friendly people. :heart: Please let me know if you can include us in your roster. :heart: Discord: Crystal#0676

Hey, if you’re looking to progress heroic into mythic, and horde isn’t off the table I’ll leave our guilds info for the two of you to consider.
Reach out any time to chat, otherwise best of luck on your guild hunt!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Thank you! I appreciate the replies so far (on Discord and here), but we really want to stay on Stormrage, Alliance. And we’re still looking! :slight_smile:

Top of the morning to you! I know you are wanting to stay stormrage but I figured I’d give it a shot!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

Hey there yolly
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946