Couple LF Guild

Hi All! We are an older couple looking for a guild of like-minded people who enjoy playing WoW together. We are hoping for a friendly guild that does some normal/heroic raiding – maybe mythic eventually – but not a super serious or hardcore group.

We are long time players who have been regularly playing since pre-BC launch and enjoy all aspects of the game. Also, we have not raided in a long time, but are dedicated players who are very character-aware and willing/able to learn new material.

We are both friendly and fun and are hoping to find a group of adults who in a similar place wanting to not be super hardcore but still have a good time playing this game. If it sounds like this might be your guild, please add me to chat on battlenet at MamaBear#1385.

Hello,
I sent you a friend request. raids M/W 6-9 p.m. Pacific time. We’ll chat if you’re interested. Look for a friend request from Vex.

Hello, My guild is currently recruiting and you guys sound like a good fit!! We are an adult group that wants to progress through the raid tiers without sacrificing the fun in it. I’ve lead a lot of raid groups and recently came to the conclusion, that I would rather have fun than alienate people for the sake of progression. Our Raid times are Thurs and Sat 6pm pst - 10pm. Feel free to reach out if you are interested NeonFox#11353.

Love to have you, we have mostly 30-40 year olds and enjoy a old school atmosphere. Here is our recruitment <Lush on Pull> recruiting for 8.3 and beyond, friends and family atmosphere. M+ - #8 by Greathornowl-proudmoore Sent you a friends request from my battle.net daveyjones75#1912

Hi Callystia,

Looks like you both may have already found a home, but just in case, I’m going to drop a link to our info post:

1 Like

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] Eternal Kingdom - Team Valiant

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 9/12 Heroic (Previously:3/9M EP AOTC 3/9M BOD AOTC) and are actively recruiting for Ny’Alotha
Current Needs:

Tank-High Priority
DPS-Medium Priority…Bonus points for healer off spec
Healer- High Priority…Pref. Resto Shammy or Druid

Contact Information:
Recruitment:
Flynurse
Discord: Flynurse#0145
Btag: Flynurse#1583

Team Lead:
Magerchill
Discord:MagerChill[A]#9995
BTag: awizard#1689

About Valiant:
Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:
Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.