Council's CM's and toxicity thread

But if they do not take action, they are helping people who violate the ToS by allowing them to keep doing it. It’s also wrong to consider it ‘helping’ either of the parties involved, because enforcing the CoC and the ToS is already their job, and it is in their best interest to keep doing just that.

2 Likes

If both parties are violating ToS, they consider it a wash.

That is not totally true.

While it is best not to engage in mutual combat, that does not mean Blizz won’t do anything in egregious cases.

In cases where two people bicker for 30 mins then both report each other that can result in both being thrown out OR both getting a Silence. It just depends on what the GM sees.

There is no blanket rule that says if you engage that the other person gets away with it.

Again, that is not true. Mutual combat may impact punishment, but it does not mean nothing happens.

If you wish more clarification you can post on the Customer Support forum. That serves as an Information Desk to answer questions about things like policies.

2 Likes

I don’t need any clarification at all. I do not have an issue with toxic players nor do I have an issue with the reporting system as it is. As I stated in a previous post, 100% of the time I’ve reported people, blizzard has sent me a message letting me know that they were dealing with the issue. :woman_shrugging: