Could we please just take a moment to talk about moongaurd

Moon Guard is the server of all worlds. PvE, PvP, RP, RPPvP, random Shenanigans… It’s like Emerald Dream, except everyone is always drunk.

Seriously, Moon Guard is a fun community for all types of individuals.

I would compare it to New Orleans and we celebrate mardi gras every day.

5 Likes

This is what’s known in the business as “overcompensation”.

Many a robe and wizard hat were put on, that day.

2 Likes

inb4 thread deleted by moon guard brigade.

People who play on big servers in a world of Party Finder where my server community anymore is the mistake. All I care for is my loved ones, not server population.

So there you go, all the raiders go off on Moonguard after they done raiding on Illidan or Proudmoore to relief. And then people accuse Moonguard but of them hang out in Cathedral, and that’s the sad reality. Anyone denying it would be delusional. And most of the Goldshire people will refuse to share battle tag. This is documented facts. Blizzard just lazy at doing the job and close eye on it.

Look at out game director when he speaks of RP plan, it’s always only Emerald Dream who get’s the honor of being mentioned because Dev’s too embarassed of the bigger population, be it Wyrmrest Accord, or Moonguard, or Argen Dawn (EU) because of this type of behavior.

What’s the lesson?
Avoid big servers. They all bad.

Then stop coming to our server as a “joke” and ERPing your gross sexual deviances.

1 Like

Trust me I do not. I had a legit interests to try it some years ago, due to having a lot of Alliance Roleplay compared most of the other RP servers.

But Moonguard is disgusting, and it is unbearable to be there. I was feeling ashamed to try to do content since everyone in LFG / LFR / Group Finder raiding would make of being due to be from Moonguard, or trying to sexual harassment.

Been there, left it. Never again.

All Goldshire is these days is just people screaming nonsense in chat and having a laugh and people standing around with naked toons, then throw in the odd creep for good measure and that’s present Goldshire. Nothing really shocking about it.

1 Like

100% true.

When parents would ask me if their child could play WoW, I would specifically tell them to disallow RP servers.

They would question me why, as exercising the imagination is a positive thing.

I would ask them if they would sign their kid up for a “fantasy camp” and leave them in a room where the majority of camp participants were college-aged.

That usually was the end of that.

But I was not referring to illegal activities or poor parenting in this thread. I was addressing adults that have yet to interact in the wide world and find Goldshire a place of infinite alarm or variations thereof. Hence the link.

Indeed! I love MG. Been there since that server launched. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

MemeGuard.

Never go in to MG Goldshire without eye condoms. Protection is best! :shield:

I need to witness this

1 Like

I learn new vocabulary while reading people rp profile in goldshire 8)

1 Like

I don’t mind a bunch of druids erping in a shrub

What I find annoying are the level 1’s soliciting their… services.

It has been a long time since I’ve set foot in the Lion’s Pride Inn. Back during the days of our campaign in the cold north. I can’t even imagine what it’s like now… we’ve got worgen and pandaren…

shivers

1 Like

I have an alt on Moon Guard, but it’s a Horde character. While Moon Guard RP isn’t up to the standard of Wyrmrest Accord’s RP, you are safe if you go Horde there.

1 Like

And don’t visit Silvermoon City.

I’ve never taken my alt there to Silvermoon. Oh no, please don’t tell me my beloved Silvermoon on Moon Guard is Goldshire 2.0.

Please…please…don’t. :sob:

No, we can’t take a moment to talk about one server.

Eh, just ignore Goldshire and you will be fine. It’s actually a fun, active server when you ignore Goldshire (And half of the time, you need TRP to even see anything crazy)

Horde side is pretty empty and inactive (Especially compared to WrA)