Could Holinka have possibly said anything worse?

GC got death threats though. has holinka got death threats yet?

1 Like

Probably, I’d be willing to bet so much.

Imagine how pathetic someones life must be for them to have thoughts about killing someone over a video game. I don’t know if it’s more sad or more disturbing, tbh.

5 Likes

I was really hoping for the end of UA stacking for Affliction, but it made me lose a lot of hope when he said that.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve at the very least seen people wish harm upon Holinka. With how unstable some people seem to be on these forums, I can’t imagine he hasn’t received death threats.

I dont care how bad he supposedly is at his job, nobody deserves that.

3 Likes

I have never heard anything positive about Holinka from non-pvp-streamers until recently, in fact, most people I know cried doom when he became the lead class designer.

Heck, go back and look at his goodbye thread, people HATED him.

3 Likes

I really didn’t like it very much.
Half classes needed 6 buttons to do the exact same thing the other half do in one, and too many people with the same utilities.

It’s like a worse version of shadow priest’s orbs, I don’t understand why they went with this weird swap.

I didn’t read what op said, but i do disagree with blizz for not adding chili fries.

Classes did feel really good with fleshed out artifact weapons.
A few have been very lacking since they got removed.

4 Likes

Stuff like that was restricted because it was a balancing nightmare where one was always way better than the other. I doubt we will see that come back. 2H Frost was fun for the same reason it was broken. I loved 3-shotting people in PVP with Obliterate crits.

Of course, if you overhaul every class in the game with artifacts in mind, and don’t carry some of them over for the classes that are more dependent on them than others - they will suffer.

Enhancement is the prime example of that. It would be a monster right now if it had all it’s traits still.

Arcane and subtlety’s issues are mechanical, though. They rushed a set of incomplete changes for arcane out, and ruined it.

Subtlety’s one real claim to fame in Legion-BFA was the shuriken storm funneling, I hated that playstyle and I’m glad it’s gone, but with it gone, it now has nothing. A return to how it used to work would be welcome.

2 Likes

They’re gonna m night shalamayne a class change before expansion drop.

Its a pr stunt.

They will do major changes but not major class changes like Legion.

I have long since given up hope on them not making terrible decisions. Now the only thing I hope for is that when they inevitably do, it doesn’t take a full expansion for them to revert it; or even half an expansion like it did with Soul Effigy which was nothing more than Mage’s Prismatic Crystal with a different appearance. What a dumb idea all around that was.

3 Likes

Why do I feel like GD has taken a dozen questions worth of info on an upcoming expansion (which is a year out at least), jumped to conclusions with either a tiny scrap of information or a complete absence of it, then worked themselves into a fury?

2 Likes

KJ’s cunning was some of the most fun I have ever had in wow. RIP mop locks.

2 Likes

I’d add MM to this list too

I think this is being taken out of context. We know they want to move away from playing the spec and move in to playing the class with spec modifiers. That alone is a major class change. Then if we put on top of that the un-pruning as well as the covenant active abilities and legendaries, I’d say classes (and specs) will play very different than they do currently in BFA.

1 Like

no oen cares about Poisons outlaw is still rng with rtb…lol.just like no one cares about primal strike an ability that you lost at lvl 10 when it was on the game and a healing stream totem.

it seams like they are bringing back dumb things just to say class identity…lol.

3 Likes

Is this just the “Wait until the expansion is out to judge it” meme?

If so

lmfao

3 Likes