Could Azeroth actually be a First One?

I lose it every time he mimics Sylvanas. “I will never serve!”

1 Like
4 Likes

Someone should send blizzard this …Video :smiley:

Well, Sylvanas did say “this world is a prison.”

Maybe she was being literal. Maybe there is something being contained, and a world was built around it to secure it.

“What the first ones sought to hide…”

Imgur

Elune stopped Tyrande from killing Slyvanas because Slyvanas is working with her and the Jailer to free Azeroth from that toxic titan A man ’ thul!!!

Insinuating that Blizzard is disparaging feminists aside the Aman being highlighted reminds me of StarCraft 2’s Amon…

Fun fact: Amon from StarCraft is named after the Demon of Wrath. Wrath, Wrathion…

Wrathion has a chunk of Aman’Thul in him. Wrathion + Aman = Amon.

Surely Aman’Thul’s Essence is purity of Essence while Wrathion’s Body is purity of Form… Easy to turn into a Xel’naga. Wrathion is also a being who is all “I will never be controlled!”

Wrathion could easily become the Big Bad of WoW with us getting to see the actual backstory of the guy.

Of course add the First Ones resembling the First Ones of Babylon 5 and Oribos resembling Babylon 5 itself and you got the Protoss(who call themselves the First Born which is the name of the earliest First Ones in Babylon 5) heading to the Rim which would also be the place where the The Lord of the In-Between Places(the Voice in the Darkness not to be mistaken for Amon the Dark Voice) resides.

We’d have a story where we face off against 7 Xel’naga(Death, Order, Light, Life, Disorder/Chaos, Shadow/Twilight and Darkness/Void/Amon) in Expansions tied to each of their Cosmic Realms followed by the final showdown against The Lord of the In-Between Places(who declares himself the One True God) with the aid of the Elemental Force of Spirit/True Light/Kerrigan.

Yes I’m insinuating that the Elemental Force of Spirit(which binds all Elements together unlike the Decay manifested by the Cosmic Forces) is the True Light opposed to the Cosmic Force of Light who serves the Darkness/Void of Amon.

I never realized before that the map has Sargeras fighting Aman’thul in the background.