Cost of first mount to a casual player

Don’t be stupid.

I’m quitting the game, so if you need mount money and are on the server Atiesh. whisper me in game on your rogue, and ill give you money for your mount. my sub has 22 hours left, and ill be on tomorrow. let me know

1 Like

I don’t see how telling you a fact is being stupid

1000 is base price, 900 if youre honored with your race, 800 if you’re honored with your race and at least rank 3 when you buy it.

1 Like

Quests after 40 start to give you a significant amount of gold compared to earlier quests. Honestly just push for it and by 43-44 you’ll have the gold.

Otherwise just transfer to Arcanite Reaper and I’ll give you 100g.

1 Like

You need counseling. Get involved ASAP with a good therapist to get started at treating your low self-esteem and/or depression.

I tip my hat to you. That is an INSANE amount of grinding. I would have ripped my eyes out lol

2 Likes

Dont loose it over a game my friend. Gold will comes when time will. Looting everything and auctionning all your loot is a good way to make easy gold. Auto pickup is your best friend my classic. Mages also…

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are quitting. I will continue to fight the baggage and continue the joy of the game. All these wonderful folks that have commented suggestions show that people do care. Even the trollers comments show that a bully wants attention also but has to put down others which is really sad in a way that they feel they have to put down others to feel superior to others. There will also be someone else better. That much I have learned being bullied all my life. I am a super caring person that will do anything for someone else in need. Its human nature to care about others. Its your agency of how to reacts that reflect character. I hope whatever reason you are quitting that choice is the right one for you. Yes I will be on today.

1 Like