Cosmic Gladiator Mount

Petition to change the color scheme to Red so it matches the KSM mount.

No reason why the two mounts should have different color schemes.

S3 is too similar to S2. C’mon Blizzard! Do the right thing now that it’s been confirmed that this will be the last season.

20 Likes

Is this true???

Petitions are frowned upon in the forums, I’d suggest making this a discussion thread rather than a petition.

As for the topic, I prefer the green version.

It will go perfect with my transmog, as well as with the nice rank 1 title!

Petitions are not frowned upon in the forums, as it is the exact opposite, petitions strengthen the forums and gives parties for their voice to be heard… Id suggest you rewording your content before posting?

Petitions are a no-no on the forums. I am only looking out for the OP so the OP does not get in trouble.

The color schemes have been lazy since BfA.

They could have done somethin cool like change the wing color or the actual skin color other than a tint of black.

Imo they should have done a white/gold glad mount for 9.2 with white auras/wings since it matches the theme.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the current Cosmic Gladiator mount. The green eyes / armor tint looks better than the red version imo

1 Like

Pretty sure the red version was just an idea thrown in there, the point of this thread is that the S3 mount looks almost the same as the S2 mount.

+1 for this thread, please change the color

Do you mind showing me this from
The coc, I’m unsure of the part that said no petitions.

I never said it was part of the CoC, but it is apart of the forum guidelines listed at the top of each forum!

Welcome! Please Read This Before Posting:

This is a great read! I’d suggest looking over it. We all have to work together to make the forums a better place!

Ahh so when you say frowned, does that mean they look the other way?

It means it depends on the subject, and how the thread plays out.

Asking for people to agree with you is not creating a discussion, it is asking for validation.

Any thread not trying to create a discussion is subject to removal by Blizzard.

Nah, mount sucks anyways. generally every glad mount has sucked since BFA and will continue to stay that way.

GO back to old glad mounts and not this 2400 + 50 wins where we get a completely new recolour of the mount, and not just some armour.

I agree that the color would probably be better received if it was the red or gold variant for season 3. Please consider this, Blizz dev team :slight_smile:

They tried this but half the player base saw black and blue.

5 Likes