Cosmetic quest rewards

Hello I was thinking about how blizzard keeps adding all these new details to the character creation screen. I know they are adding a ton a metric ton of new settings,textures,and blue eyes but some part of me wonders.
What if like the end of Tyrande’s questline you unlock the night warrior skin ton and eyes. How about some quests actually have effects on your character unlocking new skintones,eyes,hair etc. I know don’t gate the content I am here to stir up discussion. Here is why I think it’s a good idea for some skin options eye color etc.

At this moment wow is adding blue eyes and white and African skin tones to void elves essentially giving them blood elf/blood elf options. How cool would it be to do a small quest to explain how you got to be this way say void elf you can go to the cheapel click on a shrine or the alter and be cleansed of your void corruption unlocking the skin and equipping it right there as a mini barber shop but integrated into the selection of what your uncorrupted self will look like. 
  Or say your fighting a rare mob and one of the skin options you get from fighting them is a scar across etc. Just unlock it as an achievement close shave! Fight razor mitch. unlocks close shave skin option

idk was an idea I had storing inside the ole noggin. Same for blood elf who says void elf need facials to be void elf tbh I think the current ally race minus vulpera are just skin and body s
hape options and to be honest being able to choose body shape,face structure,and possibly even racials choice options would be nice. Imagine blizzard implementing a where did you come from what was your occupation what did you do for fun options in place of their fixed racials. Discuss

That’s a good idea for something special, rare and limited. What they’re doing now is good, the way they’re doing it, too.

We’ve waited a long time for customization.

I would rather just go to the barber shop to get them changed - make work projects don’t interest me.

I like the idea of unlocking a scar option or maybe hairstyle or tattoo. Skin tones though might be a bit too much. I’d rather they just put it in the opening voice over that the High Elves started to join their Void Elf brethren and let that be the explanation.

1 Like

Yes I agree comsmetics they have implemented should be there when you log in. What I’m suggesting is adding a few like the nightelf quest line for a bit more rpg in this mmorpg

1 Like

For who? We have the eyes. Or are you saying you want everyone to have it?

I think he means that all races have a chance at a quest line to get something cool that’s specific to their race.