Cosmetic Helms Missing!

Anyone elses cosmetic Helms Missing!?

My Crown of Eternal Winter that I have had for YEARS is missing under helm Transmogs. Also the new Jewel of the Firelord is NOT showing up under helms either and I followed ALL the steps!

Anyone buy Crown of Eternal Winter in the past that can check this?

Haven’t checked, at work for another hour but will when I get home.

1 Like

I just don’t get this… I guess I just need to fill out a ticket and wait 5 days for a response

It’s depressing but it is what it is

It took over 24 hrs for the Fire Lord one to show up on my mog npc…not sure about winter one I never had any of those mog helms…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m more concerned with the crown of the winter that I have had for years which is now missing

This is a CS or bug reports thread, not a GD thread TBH. Try moving it there.

1 Like

They have had issues with store mog items for years now…it first started with those helms…the Murloc back pack which came out two years ago finally got fixed …its just a huge freaking mess with those mog items…all the items have had issues and still do.

1 Like

Just moved it to CS thank you I should have done that to begin with you’re right. I was just more curious if other people are experiencing this issue that had it

1 Like

Deleting the cache folder in retail and config file in WTF folder fixed this issue!

Hope this fix works for others.

Blizz does seem to be aware of it though. Note about it at the bottom of the page

2 Likes