Corruption Gear Isn't Required for 2100+

Stop with the excuses…

Edit: Keep bringing on the hurt feelings comments. Your tears are so tasty.

2 Likes

not saying i disagree

but why cant you get within 500 points of 2100 post dread when people were 3500

asking for a friend

16 Likes

This is an extremely weird post
Or is this just pep talk you give yourself before a hot 2’s sesh

12 Likes

It’s Easy…

had one of those two days ago with a cute asian girl

Shoes aren’t required to run a marathon either

35 Likes

ok damn

1 Like

No, but it gives those that have them a distinct advantage over the other team. I had no business winning a 2s game last night but I had 2 appendages proc at the same time on a DK that was stunned as his Shaman got trapped and it single handedly won us the game.

That was only at 1800, but the same can happen at any rating.

9 Likes

I had a hot 2s sesh last night with a Ret and finally got my Rival mogs!

Disc / Ret is just poetry tbqhwufam

Of all the things I’ve seen in arena this season the two most impactful are Appendages and the Drestgath trinket (motorcycle at least has a delay you can pre-wall). Both those can completely change a go and if you are not running reaping you can’t punish those players as easily.

In 2s so many times appendages will proc while I’m sitting a stun and have no way of stopping them.

Also infinite stars needs some sort of ICD, randomly watching my healer get 3 procs or more in a row and him getting taken from 40% to dead instantly makes for very frustrating games.

3 Likes

I queued with a 455 disc and it was worst than playing with a 430 rdruid with rank 1 essences and only had 2 essences.

hahah my t3 infinite stars do all the work.

2 Likes

had a 3s match vs RMP last about 30 sec. Rogue got pulled out. I jumped on him and proceded to flex my PVE muscle. My infinite starts wrecked him in 4 or 5 sec. 100 to 0. Not that i could lose more interest in pvp but yea. 100% skill win there.

1 Like

Saltmaster playing sub rmp ended a game in about 9 seconds with that damn motorcycle/reaping flame

When you got people forming teams now, Asking you to have corruptions to win

I got the drestagath trinket yesterday but my guild’s rogue asked if he could have it since it is his bis. I gave it to him. I’m happy he was happy :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty sure you are all just making excuses. I am gonna show you guys how to get there with no OP corruption gear. Don’t worry.

it doesn’t matter what you do, if you throw your head into the wall for 500 games you’ll eventually go up points regardless lmfao

2 Likes

could you like stop going to the same Costco as me or

or WHAT :~)

1 Like