Corrupted Gladiator's Breach is stll widely used in PVP

and it’s a trinket that you can’t get anymore.

why is this trinket still working while there is no corruption anymore.

I never used mine during BfA because it was so unreliable. It didn’t actually do anything unless enemy players had excess corruption.

well a lot of people use it now in battlegrounds, its like a must to run away.

I just tested it with no one around. I got an error message saying “no nearby enemy players are corrupted”.

It’s an agility trinket. Maybe they’re using it as a stat stick.

How would you like me to test it?

its working on battlegrounds and rate battlegrounds.

My 50 can’t do rated bgs. I suggest you put in a ticket. I’m not sure how it’s working, as it was never supposed to work in the absence of excess corruption. During BfA it was frowned upon because it was so unreliable.

1 Like

Widely? Lmao

1 Like

a lot of people still using it in BG, specially healers it’s a must trinket. because its like having a rogue vanish

I think this is just anecdotal to you.

They are probably thinking of the Glad Maledict trinket that they put back in last patch

It makes no sense that healers would be using a low ilvl agility trinket.

The maledict isn’t a low level trinket. It’s current glad gear ilvl from Korthia that reduces healing/does burst damage over 4 secs.

If you look up Corrupted Gladiator’s Breach on wowhead there is a comment from a few hours ago saying it is working in bgs. This is clearly a bug.

yes that what i noticed and it really works.

According to altoholic, I have 9 level 50 characters that still have that trinket.

From the number of wowhead comments (hardly any), I’d guess that they just broke this recently.