Copying WTF folder

So I wanted my main character’s UI to be the exact same for another character I made.

I copied the whole WTF file for my main character (Lickfeet, Mage) and pasted it all into my new characters folder (Orclul, Warrior).

Now it seems that the two characters are connected. If I enabled an addon for Orclul it enables the addon for Lickfeet aswell.

I don’t know how to fix this issue. I don’t want to delete the folder for Orclul because I want the same UI, Chat settings, addon settings, ETC.

Also when I attempt to save a transmog set on my Warrior it says “One or more item apperances won’t be saved in this outfit because they can’t be transmogrified by your character”

Which WTF file? There should have been multiple to copy.

You should have copied the character specific SavedVariables folder from the existing to the new and left everything else where it was. Then updated the active profile on your Ace addons for the new toon so it was using the same as existing.

No idea how you could have entangled the two toons. When you attempt to disable addons for one are you doing it on the character select screen (and ensuring you’ve selected the toon you want to change them for from the addon dropdown list rather than All) or are you changing them somewhere else?