Coordinated Offensive

If I’m just fighting one mob, do I need to hit Storm, Earth, and Fire a second time, or will the conduit activate because all three spirits are already attacking the same target?

As far as I know you actually have to hit the button.

Which version of your transmog is the blue and orange version? I checked in-game and there is only a orange and purple version. Is that the MT version?

1 Like

Mage tower, yes.

1 Like

Mage Tower with Kryian weapons.

1 Like

In the conservatory with Colonel Mustard!

How did everyone’s MT go?

Still got 2 weeks to go, so I might take my fresh 60 WW monk into the MT, but I might just be setting myself up for disappointment.

Took some time to get used to, but it’s very easy once you do. It’s probably the easiest MT spec. It does take a long time though, and one missed interrupt can wipe you easy.

You have infinite sustain, and no enrage timer so just focus on mechanics and you’ll be fine. Weak auras help with that, as do macros to interrupt Tugar / CJL totem / para the worm. You can also leg sweep them both to get a few vivifies in (although hitting the worm with it can be finicky).

Best piece of advice I can offer you is to get them both down to 5% ish health before you kill either of them (killing one will enrage the other).

While the worm is alive Tugar hits like a kitten unless you miss an interupt. If he’s getting too low then just stop dps and wait for the worm to pop up (you don’t even need to cleave really). Kill them both at the same time and tower is easy mode.

I did some testing and can confirm that hitting the button twice does more damage. I just added some lua code to make my cheer emote play when they successfully fixate.