<Control Freaks> 7/10H 7-10 PST T/TH - 2 night mythic progression guild

We are Control Freaks, a long standing guild on Proudmoore, and we are looking for more raiders. We’re mostly laid back, friendly players and we are looking for people who want to progression raid in a relatively laid back environment. We want skilled players with a good attitude who will put in the effort to learn fights and master their spec(s), but who aren’t too full of themselves.

We try not to take ourselves too seriously and focus on having fun. Lots of joking and sometimes pranking, but we get serious enough during progression raiding to make sure we get the bosses down.

Our goal this tier is CE, and we are working to make that happen. This means we have to maintain a rotating roster based on boss needs, so some nights people will sit out for particular progression bosses until we are able to get the kill. We will ensure that you still have the chance at gear and kills, however. We are aiming for a team-first mentality for the progression team.

Casual players and part-time raiders are welcome to join alt/drunk/noob runs as well. Just bring a good attitude and have fun!

If you think we’re a good fit, reach out to us as listed below:
On btag: @Bryarken#1391 (GM), Subastian#1149 (main raid lead) or Kode#11932 (senior officer) if you are interested.
Discord: Bryarkin#2673.

1 Like

Come join! Bring some pumpers! Get some gear! Make Friends!

If you are a smaller guild, and you’d like to talk about merging, we are open to that as well.

We’re still raiding mythic weekly. If your guild is dead and you don’t have a group anymore come check us out!

Looking in particular for a good Hpally, Ideally with a tank offspec. Would also have room for a Resto shammy. DK DPS is high priority, and as always, if you play any class exceptionally well and have a good attitude we’ll probably have room for you.

Are you guys recruiting a warlock at all? Xuluu#1449 is my btag if you’re interested

Really looking to find a solid Venthyr Hpally for 9.2! If thats you, let us know!

We have a high recruitment need for an Hpally and Disc priest, and are looking for good dps of all specs. Mage especially welcome.

If you’re recruiting a 258 warlock, then I’m interested. I can make my times work for a solid raid :smiley:

Xuluu#1449

LF Hpally to strengthen our Heals. Come flex those heals with Control Freaks <3