Contract: 7th Legion not working

I bought a Contract: 7th Legion and used it (the buff shows), but I am not getting the additional 10 rep per KT/Zan WQ.

Same for The Honorbound.

1 Like

Bah, so it’s not just me. Out 500g…

1 Like

Thanks for the note! We’ve identified this and have a fix coming soon.

1 Like

I came here looking for this specific problem. I thought maybe I just wasnt seeing the rep appear in the chat box. But good to know I’m not the only one having this issue.

A fix was applied a little while ago so this should be all cleared up now!

1 Like

1-16-19. My Seventh Legion contract wasn’t working. Switched to Proudmoore Admiralty and it isn’t working either.

Not sure if I am even applying this correctly. Bought two at first level in the AH. Mailed one to an alt. Clicked on the other, and it disappeared. NO indication that anything changed in my character and when I looked to the contract at the second level, it still said I needed level one.

10/21/19 - Not seeing a mod saying this is fixed yet so I assume it’s still broke. I came here when trying to find out mine was not working today. My Proudmoore Admiralty Contract says that it “allows you to gain reputation with them every time you complete a world quest on Kul Tiras and Zandalar”, but it only gives it to me sometimes on some quests while not giving me any on others. The icon/buff is active, but it only does what it says half the time.

To be more specific; when the contract works the game text says I gain the usual 75 rep for completion of a quest. Then it says I also get another 10. When it doesn’t work, the other 10 doesn’t show up, just the 75 for completion.