Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Player base: We want Dark Ranger Customization for blood elves and normal hair color options for Void Elves!!
Blizzard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzxnd3k8MiY
:joy: :joy:

5 Likes

But they should be able to play the race they want.

I’m sure no one will take issue with combining these two issues.

Someone didn’t see how they massacred my boy (in this case my boy is blood elf males).

2 Likes

Other than the eye, and skin color options I find the prepatch customizations for Blood Elves to be severely lacking. Especially those for male Blood Elves.

I myself am not a fan of all the jewelry. Not all of us come from Kael’thas’ or Illidan’s harems.

(not that I didn’t send in my resume.)

Some of us actually fought in a few wars. I would appreciate scarring and tattoos. Something that shows that my characters are more then just a bunch of airheads fretting about breaking a nail.

7 Likes

Did you get a confirmation? I sent mine in and never heard anything.

3 Likes

I got an interview, but was told I was to aggressive. I swear that other Blood Elf looked much better with a broken nose and missing teeth.

Tattoos, and scars for Blood, and Void Elves.

6 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-development-update-notes-august-6/490669

:sob:

I wonder if stuff like normal hair color for void elves or actual eye options for draenei are considered “what’s left from most”.

Plus they said that Void Elves would have their underwear even using regular skin colors…

6 Likes

Has this still not been fixed yet!?

7 Likes

No sadly and by the looks of it it probably won’t be. And not even the faces were fixed to be the ones void elves have with their purple skin tones.

Seems like no news of a new build so far.

Hey…originally I was a blood elf. Technically would I be second gen if I race changed back?
Like…if I think about it…since I was originally a blood elf…would it be possible to be unfortunate enough to be made a voidy boy?

I think canonically a race change is like a retcon, since you’d lose your

to regain the

you had as a Blood Elf.

I’m not sure whether second-gen DKs are canonically playable. Theoretically Lordaeronian humans, blood elves, dwarves and orcs should be all capable of being second genners.

Would we consider the abilities though?

I mean…what if said DK was in pursuit of Umbric and got roped up in all of it?

I am race changing back to blood elf.
Screw that matter.

Race changing now. its official

I’m hoping that when they fix the underwear they also push out more high elven hair colors for void elves! <3

7 Likes

In terms of how we see our characters? No.
In terms of how Blizzard sees them? Yes.

I think the glowing blue eyes sorta serve as a mark of 3rd/4th gen. 2nd gen don’t seem to have them. So I’d assume that they aren’t intended to be playable.

That said Veteran of the Third War sort of implies second gen. I guess it’s really down to whether that means you died in the third war and were raised subsequently or whether you were raised and fought in the third war as a DK.

2 Likes

Most of the new customization options are underwhelming to me. I don’t see myself changing any of my character appearances except my Worgen.

The Worgen eye color and hair color options are very welcome though. And frankly overdue.

1 Like

I want tattoos and scars, more beards too

7 Likes