Consumption rare

You really should not add rares as stupid as this. You can’t make raid of zombie farmers to “wait” until rare stack something

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re saying.

play the game then

God forbid there’s ever anything in an MMO that promotes communication and teamwork.

3 Likes

How about explaining instead of insulting me? I do play and have killed him quite a few times now.

2 Likes

All you need is a couple of DK buddies to death grip reset it everytime someone attacks it before it transforms at 40 stacks.

2 Likes

Then it take an hour because someone will pull him every time no matter what.

But it brings the community together!

Believe me, the other day there was this paladin… dunno what happened to him but uh about 20-30 people all reported him for botting and haven’t seen him since.

2 Likes

It’s endless barrage of insults and calling each other names. Comradery

2 Likes

Hey some of the best friends I made were from fighting when we were kids.

i’m afraid people who farm rares in korthia on daily basis are probably atleast 30

I think your complaint is stupid, not the rare. Every time I’ve killed it, no one has touched it until it was rare elite. They communicated. It works.

Maybe try it yourself, but I suppose since you refuse to explain things to others, that’s why you have these issues.

6 Likes

Hey growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

You can still date in your 30s. Or 40s, or 50s.

Edit: Had the phrase reversed WOOPS

2 Likes

There are enough people standing at rare and scream at each other. I just wait until someone stop pulling it

This mob goes against what has been instilled in players for years, and that is to kill a creature and bring it down as quickly as possible. It will take a while for people to learn to wait. We are just 5 days into the patch. Word will spread.

Hard to explain to a Horde to wait if you’re Alliance.

ive never seen edgy so upset as lately than ever

I’ve only ever seen Consumption as 62R on patch day, because it spawned on server start and it took players a while to do all the intro stuff.

And I’ve been in Korthia more time than I’d like to admit. Plus guildies who have been there even longer can attest it’s never gotten to full stacks before someone pulls it.

If you’ve seen it 62R multiple times since patch day, I congratulate you on your luck.

Lynch mobs do bring the community together I guess.

2 Likes

Well I mean the dude wasn’t responding to whispers, say, yell, general… and was just standing in the same spot auto-attacking, casting consecration, and avenger shield.

If it dropped below 40%, it popped cooldowns and then healed itself to full. Rinse and repeat. Went on for over 10 minutes, and it never moved.