Constant Insanity (A) 7/9M 2/2H MORNING team LF mythic raiders

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M

Crucible progression:
2/2H

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST (OPTIONAL/HEROIC)

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (prefer RANGED dps)
1 healer (would love disc priest or paladin, but any can apply)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Hello Kalanee. I’m a retribution/holy paladin and am able to perform both roles equally well. I would love to join the team and come raid with you guys barring my somewhat unusual schedule even if that means as a casual/bench player.

A quick chat to see if I’m a good fit is much appreciated.
Bnet: tastypuppy#11507

Still looking! :smiley:

Come @ us.

Cute raid group LFM.

Slide in the DMs.

Slide in JY’s DMs

You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it.

Hi! I am looking for a morning raid guild. I’m playing from Asia and would like to progress through high end content during my free time (early morning US time). I am currently 2/9 Mythic with Aotc on Jaina, 407 ilvl Demonology spec. Willing to transfer and faction change. Let me know! (i also parse semi decently with some orange ones and also i’m very gay)

Hey, I have been out of town. If you’re still interested, add us!

Bnet: Kallanis#1220

Join us boiz

Or girls… we like girls too

Break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored.

WTB warlock and healer

any need for a resto druid? im 5/9 M on main but would like a home for my alt.

Its raaaaaaid day

You like, my hair? Gee thanks, just bought it.

Updated for 5/9M!

added you on bnet im Sgtmidget#1313 I have a few questions

Fluffy kittens riding raptors.