Constant Error #132

I’m constantly receiving this particular error, sometimes multiple within the span of several minutes. I’ve reset my UI several times, I’ve done fresh installs, and I’ve double checked that all my drivers/addons are up to date.

This is my most recent crash found on pastebin: YdTtCBQT and my DxDiag is here: XiEYx98i.

Edited most recent post down below with another crash report.

just verifying You renamed or removed all three folders? Interface. WTF and cache?

Correct. Tried both renaming and removing the Interface, WTF and Cache folders multiple times.

Hi Zyuden

Try disabling the Discord overlay. Click the gear icon down in left corner on the App. Click “Overlay” - use the slide switch to disable things.

I’m also seeing a broken AMD graphics module here:

DBG-MODULE<00007ffe1cc90000 0002B000 “amdihk64.dll” “” 0 {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000} 0 1549058153>

That is the AMD Game DVR. Disable that as well. Wow doesn’t like overlays of any sort really. If you have any others running disable.

I’ll disable those and report back if I receive another error.

EDIT: 11:32pm My most recent error: kSenPS50

Did you disable AMD relive in the AMD software? I still see that broken module. What you might want to do is install the latest amd graphics driver. You would want to uninstall AMD Software from the control panel - Programs and Features. Then install the new Adrenalin graphics.

You have a good number of addons loaded as well. We like to see an error report with no addons involved. Temporarily rename the WTF, Interface and Cache folders to .old. If you have any addon managers uninstall or disable so no new addons are installed.

As it stands, whenever I do an update to AMD I opt not to install AMD ReLive so I’m not sure where it’s coming into. Perhaps I’ll quickly install it, and then uninstall it again.

As for the error with no addons, once I’ve finished installing and uninstalling AMD ReLive I’ll do another test with that as well.

Hmm. I’m wondering if it’s some leftover from previous AMD installs. You might want to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to totally clean the AMD out.

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1490

Here is the error without addons running whatsoever: RD1nmLnZ. I have yet to completely clean out the AMD Drivers and reinstall the latest one without ReLive.

Update Feb23/10:35. And another error after using the DDU to wipe my drivers, and after reinstalling the drivers without ReLive. This is also without addons whatsoever: iNWiai2N

The most recent crash log shows the game running with DirectX 12. Have you tried testing with DirectX 11 yet?

I have tried it with Directx 11, and it still has the same issues.

Edit 2:14 PM, Feb 24: Most recent crash, no addons, Directx11. ceZvvQzz

Hey, Zyuden!

Your Windows Power Settings are on Balanced. Please change it to High Performance.

If that doesn’t fix the issue, I would place my bets on some sort of system instability. You have 33 different types of crashes. So hopefully the power settings resolve the issue, or you will likely need to investigate possible hardware or system corruption problems.

I’ll give the power settings a shot. Otherwise, given that my entire PC right now is 7 years old I’ll bet on it being several hardware problems. Otherwise I can also still try to reinstall windows again and see if that fixes anything.

EDIT 11:13pm Feb 24th. aVB929sW. This is my most recent crash after changing the power performance settings. Looks like it’s just the age of the computer itself finally showing.

Zyuden,

There was one other thing that was common for a number of these - it looks like you’ve got logitech gaming software active and it looks like it’s probably occupying memory we need to occupy and not giving up control. Can you go ahead and temporarily uninstall that Logitech software and see if it fixes? Apart from that we are probably looking at hardware. I’d run a Memory Scan and Check for Overheating. We may not be able to help much more beyond this, but if you want to run that HWMonitor test while playing until you crash, then get us screenshots of everything, we can give it a peek for you if you don’t see anything.

1. Maximize the HWMonitor window and expand all the nodes on the left
  2. Scroll all the way up
  3. Take a screenshot with the Print Screen (prtscn) key
  4. Open up the program Paint and press ctrl+v to paste in the test
  5. Crop the screen if you want to only show the test, then save it as Test1.JPG
  6. Scroll all the way down, then repeat steps 3-5.
  7. Upload them somewhere like imgur and link us to the results. We’ll use those to look for more options.

If you get link errors, just link it between two ` marks, it’ll break the link and let you post it.

looks like this

I just tried it without the Logitech gaming software and just received another error 132 not too long ago. I did also previously run a memory diagnostic and saw that had 0 issues. I haven’t done any HWMonitor testing yet however.