Constant Declining Of M+

Honestly hate the Mythic+ scene for this exact reason

I spend an annoying amount of time getting declined for every Mythic+ Even if they’re under +10s that your definitely Geared for.

IS Mythic IO the reason for this ?
Are people lazy and expect Max gear Toons to join and carry them ?

Yeah I can run my own keys But its Frustrating asf when your trying to get a key ? and don’t wanna start at the bottom or have a new toon? Wow’s community are the worst and theirs little to no actual humans that play and actually give you ago :slight_smile:

7 Likes

there are way more people looking for groups than there are groups. it’s unavoidable.

9 Likes

i get declined from 15’s sometimes, and i’ve seen world class players declined from low keys as well. I wouldn’t say it’s always your raider io score…could be literally anything lol

just part of the culture i guess :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Simply the amount of people signing up in my case. Now that cross faction is available, the lists just fly with applicants.

1 Like

I forgot Cross faction is a thing now that explains alot!

2 Likes

Oh yeah now there’s all kinds of applicants now with that. Real positive though the alliance players have been super chill.

This just shows a sense of entitlement. No one owes you any favors. If a more qualified player applies, then it is reasonable for thr kry holder to bring them.

Everyone started from the bottom at one point, you just sound like you want to skip to the front.

Post your own key and get your score up. No one cares about your gear other than having 4set and double legendary.

10 Likes

Im not asking for favours Im wanting to get into M+ that im currently geared for but i assume your one of the people that only want max geard toons on a low level key to do your bidding so you can “SKIP TO THE FRONT” as you say (besides i forgot the cross faction update so its now more understanding)

You clearly mistake gear for experience or even skill. Having 272 gear means squat. I’d take a 250 ilvl player with better score and run history than a 275 ilvl with less.

You are taking to the wrong person lol.

2 Likes

You’re never going to be the best applicant.
No one waits long for a group of 3k players in their 10.

1 Like

Better gear = more dps More dps = timed run Mythic io resets on new toons so some that is Maxed out in mythic gear is gonna have a decent Io score without a doubt

Im edwardos Im just using a different toon

That’s not really accurate. You can be maxed 272 ilvl and pull 4k overall dps or 20k dps. Skill is much more impactful.

I get that, my statement still stands. Read it again.

2 Likes

Someone is lying to you.

in theory, sure, but this season most of us have seen dps players at 265-270 ilvl pull 5k overall in a dungeon.

1 Like

It’s just math.

7383892 dps sign up for 2 slots.

2 Likes

but you’re okay with others starting at the bottom and you skipping straight to the end, right?

2 Likes

No amount of gear will move people out of Comet Storm, or interrupt priority casts, or any number of execution issues. Gear is the least valuable asset to measure for M+ applicants. A good player in bad gear will be much better in a key than a bad player with great gear almost every time.

3 Likes

There are just a ton of applicants. I usually do a key on every class per week- sometimes more- so it’s doable. Just takes some persistence and managing expectations.

I honestly don’t remember the last time I was declined from a key. I would assume it’s because of a low IO or a bad class/spec combo or even both.