Consistent Error #132 crashes/issues

Hi all, I’m looking for some help here. I’ve been having issues with WoW for last the last couple of months and this week since Shadowlands release I’ve experienced even more frequent crashes, frame dropping, and errors.

I followed the error #132 checklist and nothing has worked… I’ve:
Reinstalled Windows 10 Home and updated.
Updated NVIDIA drivers.
Reset UI.
Run Scan and Repair, with no updates given.

I recognized that a RAM stick was bunk after my first crash and replaced the whole kit with new RAM and run it through memtest84 without error.

Help me out here please! Appreciate anything and everything!

Hi there Abracadavar,

I know #132 error crash is not a fun one to deal with. It does not look like the crash logs are being sent to us. With that said, I would want to gather a bit more information, a Dxdiag could help us find out more.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and then press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file something you can remember and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight all of the text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or post it on Pastebin and provide the numbers/letters after the .com in your reply.

I hope to hear from you soon!

/Nathardrick

1 Like

Here’s my error message:
/TdvDjC69

Here’s my MSInfo32:
/4WckLkFL

Here’s my DxDiag:
/SWKNTXCu

Thanks for getting back so quickly! I wanted to mention I also have random frame drops… So I’ll be running at 140-160fps and drop to 30fps at random intervals with no real reason. Maybe this is related to the crashes?

Hi there Abracadavar,

I looked over this information, which thanks for getting it so fast, and have a few ideas on what could be the cause here.

First, I see a few overlays in use with the game, Discord and Overwolf are the main two. I would want to turn these fully off to try the game. These show up in the crash you kindly uploaded as well, this may be all that needs to happen.

On another note, there do seem to be some Live kernal events on the PC. I would want to run an SFC scan on the PC just to make sure it’s fine.

Hit us back up here if turning off these overlays and system scan fail to get you playing. :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

/Nathardrick

2 Likes