Consistant World Server down and Instance not found? I paid subscription for days of down time

Cut them some slack. How do you prepare for possible millions of people logging in on prime time? We are essentially ddosing the servers with trying to get in.

2 Likes

Gasp

You changed your transmog!

Only because I am gearing up. Not wasting money on tmogs till somewhat geared.

Ah fair enough.

I have to constantly mog (although it’s just shoulders and belt) otherwise my dps is bad.

1 Like

A52 is down “server down” message i cant event get to char select

I’m not the one with the problem. You find it and figure it out.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

servers were fine by about 1 am central time till 30 mins ago .it hasn’t been days it’s been 1 day and 3 and a half hours since launch.

2 Likes

Loot lag, Quest completion also lagging. Dc’d left and right, can we get a fix to Area 52. This is unplayable.

2 Likes

…looks like players with normal life who works during the day, then try to play for few hours after dinner will never get to play with ‘high traffic’ server down issue.

4 Likes

Area 52 server bugged again

1 Like

You prepare by knowing how previous several launches went and what to expect based on numbers sold…

3 Likes

Mannoroth is also dealing with this issue. I have a couple friends still logged in and playing but I cannot connect.

My 3 friends and I are having different results from the issues we are having. 3 of us are on East Coast servers and one of us on Central server. The one who lives in Central timezone and plays on Central server is having no issues. The one who lives on East Coast and plays on East server is having no issues. The two of us in Central timezone who play on East Coast server are the only ones who are having extreme lag issues / world server down.

This makes me think that the problem is not the servers at all rather a bad piece of equipment owned by another company somewhere in between certain players and the east coast servers.

I think I might be transferring to a central server once everything stabilizes so next expansion I won’t run into this issue.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

No the same thing. My guild is across the country and all having same issue. disconnects and lagged out.

1 Like

I live in Central and on a Central server, and having the
World Server Down / instance down issues.

1 Like

Blackhand/Galakrond world server down, I have toons at different zones across expansions, none can log in

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure all 7 people who bothered to play at that time really put the servers through their paces.

DF has significantly more players, I assume, considering I’m seeing people I haven’t seen since legion coming back to try it.

When you pick a high pop realm for its benefits, you also accept its detriments. Queues and lag on launches.