Considering transfering (Horde)

Hello there =)

I’m returning from a break, I’ve been messing about on Classic, FO76, and a few other games, and I’m ready to dive back in.

Is Horde active here? Both RP wise and Progression? While I wish to partake in casual raiding and M+, I cannot hear very well, so I don’t use voice chats (they are essentially useless to me), but I do catch on fast when told what to do, and when I see the fights.

5 Likes

Yes and… it was last I checked?

1 Like

WrA-Horde does indeed have an active RP scene with a diverse array of RP guilds, and several guilds that raid and/or do Mythic+. There are many more guilds on the server than are represented in this thread, but WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) is a good place to start looking.

If you’re looking for walk-up as well as guild RP, it’s also a good idea to roll a level one alt over here and visit the main walk-up RP hubs (the Wyvern’s Tail in Orgrimmar, and most districts of Silvermoon City) to guage the atmosphere for yourself; peak activity tends to fall between 6pmish and 8pmish server time.

4 Likes

I guess now my only choice is…

Sin’dorei, or Shal’dorei (I believe that is the correct name for Nightborne, my memory may be letting me down though!)