Classic Wrath needs difficulty buffs or it'll be a flash in the pan

Seriously, all the normals and heroics are easy as pie and are just spam AOE, pull pull pull. it was widely known that is was easy peasy BACK in the day with far less knowledge. So it’ll be even easier in 2023-2024.

Wrath Classic will be a flash in the pain and then it’ll die out quickly because of how easy the content is. Wrath content outside of heroic raids are easier on par with Molten Core and BWL bosses, when you know exactly what to do because of 10 years of guides.

Blizz or their Microsoft Overlords, consider increased difficulty to wrath normal/heroic dungeons just like in SoM. When you farm the same dungeon and raid that poses zero challenge the game gets boring quick, just look at the raid logging & drop off in TBC Phase 1.

17 Likes

I think the achievement system did a good job of adding challenges to content. Some of the achievements were honestly hard and I think they still will be hard, such as the no death ToGC, etc.

I could be wrong though :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Is all you do is post stuff constantly to start debates. Just wondering…
But how about PLAY WoTLK in both Heroic and Normy difficulties before commenting they need made harder… Which you can not currently do… So this topic is a mute point…

6 Likes

Leave it as it was…

22 Likes

Agreed… People want Wrath as wrath was, not some season of mastery BS…

15 Likes

Wotlk hard modes were hard enough to be a challenge but not hard enough to the point where you have to wipe 300 times to get it down. If anything, the first content patch was too easy but everything after that was pretty fun.

1 Like

Meh, we are progging Ulduar on a PS rn and it’s a joke even in hard mode, that’s ok tho, wrath really had some great class changes and took most class rotations to the next level.

1 Like

I agree with the exception of Yogg0 and LK pre 15%, and possibly firefighter

Harder game is not == better… you got achievements in naxx and you got hardmodes in ulduar and beyond. No one cares about dungeons, they are entry lvl for first raids and therefore very easy (compared to tbc heroics) obviously.

4 Likes

Vanilla is more popular than TBC, because vanilla is harder? Wolk will die faster if it is harder.

4 Likes

Naxx is going to be such a snoozer.

3 Likes

#NoChanges

4 Likes

I don’t see a reason Blizz is going to give up their Some Changes platform anytime soon, they put lots of changes in TBC. No changes was a failure as seen in Classic.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a challenge, form a guild with rules to make things more challenging. Some things that could be tried:

• No consumables
  • Self-buffs only
  • Only use class-specific gear (i.e., warriors and paladins wear plate only)
  • Restrict item enhancements that are allowed (enchants, gems, etc…)

Players have all the power here. Be creative. The hardcore crowd have been doing that in SoM. While I have no interest in participating in such a thing, I commend them for their willingness to encourage creative gameplay.

Look at what these folks did:
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/718860-Raiding-in-blues-The-lt-Undergeared-gt-Chronicles

4 Likes

You can wait for season of mastery of wrath for this.
:axe:

7 Likes

The list of changes in Classic is long indeed. No changes didn’t happen. If it was a failure it was because Blizzard failed at being authentic.

2 Likes

Have you seen the majority of this player base??

Baron bombs are too hard for most of them.

2 Likes

naxx was grossly undertuned and so was ToC.

1 Like

:star: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: WTS HEROIC ACHIEVEMENT RUN GOLD ONLY YOUR CHOICE!! WE ALSO HAVE CLASS TRAINERS WILLING TO TEACH YOU IN AREEENA ACHIEVEEEEEMANTZ

Can’t wait(sarcasm). Gonna be great with that new token we all know is going to be introduced.

LOL This FTW!!

1 Like