Consider adding blue fire quest in the future

Personally i just think it would be really awesome to add a tome that makes your spell’s fire blue. Kinda like the green fire warlock thing.
i think that’d be awesome

13 Likes

Girl if this is a blue eyed thread in disguise I’ll sue :joy:

On topic: dunno about blue fire, but I’d love to have frostfire back in some way.

6 Likes

Could even be done in as simple a way as a glyph, but I do like the idea of bringing frostfire back in some way as well. One of the things I miss the most about vanilla is the class specific stuff you got to work toward. I really like when they add those little class specific challenges or questlines from time to time such as warlock green fire, hati hunter pet, or legion class halls (especially mage tower challenge skins).

I would totally like to see more class specific challenges introduced for some more cosmetic rewards in the future. One of the reasons I’m not a fan of visions nearly as much as the mage tower is because the rewards are not character/class specific. You can go earn the title on a 475 geared toon and then sport the title on any character at any level. Lame imo.

1 Like

Been watching Avatar again now that it is on Netflix?

3 Likes

Yeah. Let us glyph Flurry into the Frostfire animation.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be azula from avatar

2 Likes

it would match the mage class color. ive gotten used to the azerite blue. this is an awesome idea

1 Like

Yeah I’d totally love a blue fire, or frost fire option for fire mages! Would look pretty sick. I can’t imagine it’d be hard to just change the color values of the spells?

I think blue fire would look too much like frost. Best to not add different colors for fire. It’s better if the individual specs stand out from each other.

I do miss Frostfire Bolt though. Best looking mage spell graphic in the game and Blizzard removed it.

1 Like

Could come across good ol’ Malygos in the Shadowlands for a quest chain.

Dunno about blue fire, but he used a purple-y arcane-colored fire in the raid.