Conquest Vendors Temporarily Unavailable - Resolved

Earlier today, in order to address an issue with items that can be purchased for Conquest, we sent all of the Conquest vendors on a vacation.

We’ve been working diligently to understand and fix the issue, but it has turned out to be a particularly tricky one. At this time, we don’t know how long it’s going to take to fix.

Something we do know is – we’ll probably have to do realm restarts to make the fix for this work correctly and bring the Conquest vendors back from their trip. So you can keep an eye out for scheduled realm restarts to know when we have it all sorted.

Thank you for your patience!

8 Likes

All you can do is laugh at this point.

53 Likes

the unpaid intern and the janitor are working their best to get this fixed for us guys lets thank them for their hard work

28 Likes

so many honor capped people waiting lol

11 Likes

You say conquest vendors but there is no honor vendor either, maybe folks are capped at 4k waiting.

7 Likes

will there be a rollback of some sort to address the players who bought way to much conquest gear??

29 Likes

what about honor vendors??? can you put those back?

7 Likes

Then what will you do on conquest cap EXPLOITERS?

Reset their rating, delete their gears and ban them
OR
Just do nothing and let other gamers know they should exploit early and often next time?

Your choice Blizz

13 Likes

rip cata pvp. 5/28/24 - 5/28/24

45 Likes

normally i’d be doubtful, but considering if they dont it will be even harder for them to keep trying to get people to think of cata esports seriously, in fact theyre prob watching some private server tutorial videos on how to do this now

1 Like

ya’ll need to put the honor vendor in asap, I am sitting on cap and short of 4 pieces. The game is legitimately unplayable for someone like me in this positon, I can’t queue arena due to said missing gear, and I can’t even queue battlegrounds due to the random low 4k cap.

11 Likes

I think the biggest issue here is that if the exploit targeted buying gear from conquest vendors, then removing the honor vendors was just poor action on the companies part. Honor vendors do not sell conquest gear, and removing them is nothing short of intentionally trolling the playerbase and creating issues with your subscribers. Not like it matters, they don’t read these posts anyways. The only people left at Blizz are the storyboard writers and Upper Management. Gone are the days of people paid to read the forums and GMs who would show up in game to resolve your issues. THe days of calling to speak with a human regarding your account or issues, now it’s all AI and mass reporting abuse.

15 Likes

PLEASE ROLLBACK
Just rollback all the conquest gear and points.

It’s the only way to salvage the season at this point. Some people already have weapons and full gear. You have to rollback.

11 Likes

Thanks for letting us know.

I agree this 4k honor cap really sucks.

5 Likes

Why were the honor vendors removed alongside them?

9 Likes

the people who develop this game have never played it they didnt know the difference.

8 Likes

this gave me a good laugh

1 Like

are you all going to roll back the items that people got from exploiting the conquest vendor bug?

4 Likes

Arena season is dead on arrival if points and gear people already bought is not reset

18 Likes