Conquest Bar Didn't reset

I just did 3 RBGs on Silvur-Tichrondius. I went 2-1 so I should have at least 200 CP on the bar. That bar shows as having been completed but hovering over the weekly chest doesn’t show the “you will get a 435 piece of loot” that would be there if that was accurate. The bar is wrong. The chest is right. Now I can’t work on CTAs because that CP won’t be recorded either. I need my bar working.

The rewards from the conquest schedule is 25 weeks. But the chest reward is based on rating and participation. The bar should still show the 200+ I earned this week in this still-current season and I should still get a chest next Tuesday based on completing the 500 CP bar with a 435 reward based on my CR. The M+ chest still exists this week. The pvp chest should also exist.

I logged in today Tuesday and my bar did not reset.it say I’ve got all for the week.i capped bar last week and it said same thing.now today on reset day it still says it.its reset on Tuesday everyweek…I can’t do any conquest point quest now.whats up?

same issue as the last 2 comments

this is the toon with the conquest reset issue (not etolo)

It looks like they did not add additional conquest rewards for the last two weeks of the season, annoying, but not a big deal.

The weekly chest still works. If you earn 500 conquest this week, it’ll show that you’re getting an item of the appropriate item level in your weekly chest. It’s just a little annoying because you can’t see your progress towards the 500 conquest.

Well that’s something. I can second the fact that the weekly chest still is earnable. You just can’t measure your progress which is annoying since I pvp on more than one toon. I have no idea how short I am.

I have the same issue. My bar never reset, its been grey since last Tuesday

Hello. Thanks for the reports.

We have a bug that caused there to be no weekly Conquest reward quest this week. We’re fixing the bug, so next week should work as expected, but we’re applying the fix during maintenance in each region (tomorrow, January 7 at 7:00 a.m. PST in this region).

Thankfully, these quests are designed to backlog – if you aren’t up-to-date with Conquest rewards, this doesn’t affect you at all, and if you are up-to-date, you’ll be able to complete this week’s reward after maintenance, and then move on to the next one.

We apologize for the confusion.

2 Likes