Shadowlands: The Mage Tower Returns Permanently

If I did it the first time, do I have to do it again, or can I get credit for having already done the content?

Like, is this really a way to let new players play it, or is this really about making us do the same content yet again one more time?

5 Likes

If you did it the first time these rewards probably aren’t worth doing it again unless you’re a guardian druid.

3 Likes

Clark says that it shouldn’t happen. Therefore blizzard listens.

2 Likes

Nope, you gotta do it all over.

This is going to be fun!

1 Like

Ex post facto post.

What’s not mentioned in this article is that there’s a feat of strength for doing all 36 challenges. Or maybe that was scrapped.

2 Likes

It was very difficult for me. Even after they opened it up and allowed it to run consistently for days. But, I was new to the game.

1 Like

I still saw it on wowhead last night after the most recent build. It’s FoS that gives nothing other than flexing, hard to get people hyped about it.

I am excited for that though. Just a bit miffed at the frequency of this event.

2 Likes

Should have had one back in legion, I have all 36 and was kind of sad they didn’t do anything for that lol.

3 Likes

They should have back then, but to put one in now would be wrong (ex post facto reward design).

At least we got the FoS for this iteration and the challenges are tuned around not having borrowed power being functional.

9.1.5 release when?

Time to relive the joy of having Velen try heal you 10 seconds after you die trying to save him.

5 Likes

I’m so tired of this company removing quest lines, removing world events, having limited time events like this…

I can’t do operation Gnomeregan.
The gnomes STILL haven’t taken back the city after 16 years.

I can’t get the MoP cloak. Or continue toward the end of that quest line.

This is only going to last 2 weeks in the entire year…why can’t time walking be in a more frequent rotation?

Ugh.

An MMO is supposed to expand. Not contract/remove content.

34 Likes

November 2nd

TW should rotate weekly

8 Likes

You’d think they’d make short work of it. :grin:

4 Likes

I guess it’s taking them a while to rebuild since they can only walk so fast…

1 Like

That’s a shame, but they should have played during Legion like every other spec in the game was supposed to have. Special treatment is ridiculous.

4 Likes

This looks cool. But you know what would make it even cooler?

If you added all of the original artifact appearances back into timewalking mage tower :blush:

24 Likes