Conq Capped Removed

True, there really is not a need for there to be a cap for any pvp currency considering you get like 50 conquest per 2s win. All they are doing to time gating the inevitable by like 2 months.

Yes it is because pve nerds get to outscale me and play at an mmr they don’t deserve.

How is it unfun for other pvper players when im going to be beyond the mmr that casual pvpers play at (well super casuals)

1 Like

removing conq cap would actually be bad for the game. people that have more time to play would have an unfair advantage in arena. keeping it capped gives people a reason to play every week, and keeps things fair.

they should increase the cap, but not uncap it.

1 Like

The cap should be high enough so I don’t have to do PvE to get my 4 set of tier. Mythic plusers don’t have to do arena to get theirs.

What about the people that miss weeks and lose vaults?
Yes, cap needs removed.

WE DID IT BOYS! Clickbait title POGGERS

1 Like

Congrats you won!

Welp…this aged incredibly well.

Maybe now people will believe me when i tell them my uncle works for Blizzard

1 Like

why do we have to fight to have the conq cap removed in the same season that valor gets uncapped
literal afterthought gang :pensive:

“The slimeball weirdos”
Hardy kek

My uncle says it was planned all along and that they looked at PvP alot

can you ask your uncle’s uncle at Nintendo to nerf kazuya for me

CONQ CAP IS REMOVED STARTING NEXT WEEK 8/16

i dont like the fact that i have to keep pushing to upgrade my gear though. Once you hit a certain rank you shiould be able to upgrade all your gear to that rank.

You’re more along the lines of a prophet in my eyes.

Just call me Muhammedcakes

If you ever start a cult, hit me up.

1 Like