#ConnectAzeroth - The Final Realm Connection

there should definitely be a RP toggle, sharding has pretty much killed RP out in the world. I miss being able to be questing going threw a small town and run into some random rp

laughs when thinking about warmode and nazjatar

What about names? There are millions of active players most of which have several characters.

Wouldn’t coming up with a meaningful name be pretty much impossible?

For names I think the solution could be 1 of 3 things. But first:

Existing Names: Your Realm Name is your proverbial “Last Name”. Thats pretty much what it is now in all CRZ, and Connected Realm today.

Solution 1) Allow a user to put in a name and be given a list of “last names” where that first name does not exist. This shouldn’t be much of a problem. I have been playing for a decade and haven’t found someone playing my name yet though in the Armory there are dozens of me.

Solution 2) For future names you can have only one unique name. This is not good IMO as you will run out of name combinations quickly.

Solution 3) A balance of 1 and 2 where the number of duplicates are capped at an arbitrary number like 50 or whatever the account limit is. This should effectively create the same behavior we have now but scaled up to the realm pool.

I prefer number 1 but I can see how 3 is a good compromise.