Congratulations Highmountain Tauren! New Customizations!

I like, More options for female taurens not so for the males ,sorry guys but jewelry and fighting don’t seem right imho.

Don’t get this? 10ft 6inches?

And you shouldn’t allowed to either!

Two forms isn’t even on my hotbar. My Worgen has embraced the blessing she once saw as a curse and uses it to protect those she cares about. But like I said there is nothing unique about a Gilnean human in the Worgen human look its a quick copy paste job that makes it look like Worgen have options but we don’t. I’ve said before humans have two dances and the waltz style dance should be given to Worgen in human form to show they aren’t stormwind humans. It also would give Worgen a bit of sofistication that becomes a bit wild when they are Worgen. But this post is about hmt so ill not get too deep into Worgen discussion here.

3 Likes

Nice amount added for them! Very happy for one of my favorite horde races. :deer:

My day was already going fairly well, but that gif. Thank you! :grin: :heart:

Oh, I totally forgot. :sweat_smile: Love the updates for Highmountain!

1 Like

Congratulations Highmountain Tauren!

There’s like 4 of you total.

1 Like

tauren are naturally 10 feet tall or above in lore if you added in the height of antlers a tauren wouldnt be able to walk under that because they are too tall.

This is great news for the Canadian Tauren.

I’ll admit I did laugh when I saw who posted this though.

1 Like

Is that the reason for the fog over the pile by the bridge?

XD maybe more now, better

That’s awesome! Grats to all the Taurens! Nice to see they’re working hard to flesh all this stuff out.

1 Like

A little underwhelming, but I do like some of the new horn stuff and tail customizations. The skin tones don’t have much diversity sadly. I do hope they get feltotem stuff some day. Love the new skin tones, I just was looking forward to more stuff like more tattoo colors, something like a washed out chalky orange, something like a light pumpkin, some yellows, pinks, magentas, sky blues, and chalk jade green. A chalky tattoo/body paint would be appreciated.

The gold/apricot would look good as tattoo colors or face paint.

You may also want to make the face paint colors using some of the color pallets from herbalism around the isle, that would be a good way to tie in the customization to the zone history, with the plant dyes making face paint out of those would be appropriate.

The starlight rose would be cool as a sparkly face paint!

I feel like they could use some nice colors with their accessories and plumes. Especially any face paint and the already existing tattoos. Allowing for them to pick more tattoos in different parts of their bodies and adding more color variety would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I still think the Mulgore Tauren’s jewelry is much nicer but I’m excited anyway since it is new stuff. New customizations are always welcome. I especially like the the totem decoration for the tail that’s really cool!

1 Like

That’s called snow.

Santa has more reindeer than we have Highmountain Tauren.

Let Highmountain Tauren have glowing red noses!

Let us decorate their antlers with “HOLIDAY” decorations.

1 Like

Hey now there are more than 9 of us

1 Like

Lol ok i belief u

Skinny KT are reskinned undead. So Alliance is getting another horde model? So are full human forsaken coming next?

It’s still bizarre that HM Tauren have less classes than regular Tauren.

3 Likes